Looking for shop plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by dadus33, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Hi! I'm looking for a shop plugin which provides the following features:
    - web integration (should show in-game live item prices and the ability to buy them from your browser by logging in with your authme username and password-optional)
    - dynamic prices (see what it means below)
    - a GUI (optional)
    - sign shops with live price updates

What are dynamic prices?
    Basicaly, the 'real world' prices. I set the starting price for all items, but if a players buy a lot of diamonds, their price will rise. However, if players sell a lot of diamonds, their price will go down. Just like the real life prices.
    So, do you know any such plugins?

2. If I was you I would not do the GUI It dose not work that good I could help you with your sign shops idea and when it comes to the dynamic prices plugin you would need a custom one.

3. Well, I think I could create one on my own, but the issue is I have to open my server on the 15th of June, and I also have plenty of other things to do. I simply don't have enough time. I'm also not willing to pay another dev to make it for me, I'm not that kind of person...

4. I don't know what to say.

5. bump

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've seen this plugin on another survival server, I asked the owner and he said he got it custom. Your best bet would be having someone develop it for you.

7. I may have the time to make one, and i may do it for free, but I'm not sure, give me some time to think