Looking for small youtubers for a Hermitcraft-style server!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by CodeAX2, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! I am currently looking for a few small minecraft youtubers (10 to be exact) to take part in a hermitcraft-style server. The rules of the server are simple: no griefing, stealing etc. keep chat and videos pg rated (so a few cusses here and there are okay) etc. The server will be on the 1.12 snapshots and will include many features that the hermitcraft server also has, such as 1 player sleeping. To apply, fill out a form in the following format:

In Game Username:

Youtube Name:

Youtube Channel Link:

Discord (Both username AND id#):

FWI: I am going to want to both interview you and review the content on your channel.

2. How much will you be paying?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have a feeling this will not be a paid position.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. That is correct. This is simply an opportunity to grow your channel and meet some new people.

5. There are literally hundreds like this such as Pixelite which I stream on.

6. GaIaxy

Supporter

Eh, not really sure why someone would do this. Good luck I suppose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't see why copying hermit style will get you anywhere, if it was me I would be coding something unique (even if it's only small) to make my SMP seem unlike the rest :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. For a little more info for everybody, and to answer a few questions: The hermitcraft-style I am referring to is the style of a few youtubers getting together on a youtuber-only server. And the objective of this is to allow small youtubers to both grow their channels and gain experience in the field of making regular videos in what would be a typical setting.

9. Still accepting applications!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.