Looking for suggestions

Discussion in 'Skript' started by FrickMyLife, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I am looking for suggestions to make some skripts for you guys for free. I started about a week ago and I am better then many others from staying up reading articles. Feel free to comment down below what you would like or a suggestion I should do for fun and I can send them to you :)

2. Those are like no point I am opening a op prisons server and need suggestiosn

I have the core finished
    custom broadcast and autobroadcast
    Ban gui
    I am working on a trash thing but its hard idek why

3. You could've just said that in your post. You asked for ideas without any core things like: it has to be about prison, or minigames, etc

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wait im confused.
    Your first post you are bragging, claiming you are better than others after a week of "reading articles" on Skript?
    Saying you want to create Skript's for free for OTHERS and you are looking for ideas.

Then Efnilite suggests reading the plugin request site to give you ideas.

THEN...... you proceed to tell him NO you are looking for ideas for YOUR prison server.

WHAT THE EFF??

So you aren't actually looking for suggestions for other people, like you said:
    "I am looking for suggestions to make some skripts for you guys for free."

BUT you are actually looking for ideas for YOUR SERVER, based on what you said here:
    "Those are like no point I am opening a op prisons server and need suggestiosn"

Dude I think you need to get your friggin story straight here.

• Agree Agree x 4