Spigot Loot Chests 1.93

Adds Loot Chests around your map!

1. Justinian6 submitted a new resource:

Loot Chests - Adds Loot Chests around your map!

Loot Chests

Have you ever wanted to add chests full of loot around your server? Well then you've come to the right place! Loot-Chests is a tool that enables server administrators to spawn Loot Chests randomly around a map. This plugin allows the server to spawn chests within a given radius of the center of the map. Admins can customize the amount of loot in each chest, as well as change the rarity of spawning a chest. This plugin can be used in Hunger-Games...

Read more about this resource...

#1 Justinian6, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. does this hook into factions and claimed land?

3. No it does not... this is completely independent

4. Avast is flagging your website as a malicious link.

5. I had the problem with a few people (On Bukkit) in the past with my website, in fact I was banned (temporarily) from Bukkit Dev because of it. It works now and it should not show up as Malicious on ANY anti-virus/anti-malware detectors. Yours might be an isolated case, but I'll look into it. I can assure you that there is no malware on my site

6. Hello, please tell me if with this plugin we can do the next:

1. Manually place chest in our custom loot map.
    2. Define loot items.
    3. Every time player or players took items and closed the chest GUI it automatically fills with new stuff.
    4. The possibility of automatically place and change position of chests so players have to go another place to find new stuff.

We want to give some loot to players and make them to travel around the map so they never stay at the same place getting stuff.

7. Possibly... Right now I'm very busy with school and have limited time to program, but if I have spare time I can add these features

8. Can I make the list of items the spawn in chest like this:

items: 264, 166, 276, 277, 278, 279, 283, 284, 285, 286, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 329, 347, 354

There doesn't seem to be any documentation anywhere that I can find that explains this.

9. In the config it gives an example... the spacing is important:

Code (Text):
    items:
    ... etc.

10. Any hopes for an update?

11. You should add a away where you can make them spawn after a certain amount of time and able to use world edit to select a region where they can spawn

12. I'll add that in the next release (within the new week)

13. Can you hook into factions and make chests spawn in warzone?

14. Yes I can implement factions for you

-----

I'm currently working on an update, it should be out by Thursday

15. Cool, thanks!

16. The update is behind schedule a bit. I have finished writing the new spawn algorithm, however I still need to implement it with Factions and WorldEdit

17. First off does this work for Spigot 1.8 and if so I keep getting errors when trying to load it in

03.12 09:05:19 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/mcwrite/justinian/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 03.12 09:05:19 [Server] ERROR Could not load 'plugins/LootChests.jar' in folder 'plugins'

is there something I am doing wrong?