Spigot LootChest 2.2.7

Respawnable chests with particles, menu, hologram.

1. >.... [14:45:21 INFO]: WhiteFrostYT issued server command: /lc edit 3
    >.... [14:45:25 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryCloseEvent to LootChest v2.2.7
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null
    at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:271) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.Material.valueOf(Material.java:102) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at fr.black_eyes.lootchest.falleffect.FallingPackageEntity.<init>(FallingPackageEntity.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at fr.black_eyes.lootchest.Utils.restoreChest(Utils.java:376) ~[?:?]
    at fr.black_eyes.lootchest.listeners.InventoryListeners.oncloseInventory(InventoryListeners.java:121) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor401.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:624) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.handleInventoryCloseEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:1479) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleContainerClose(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2564) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleContainerClose(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2557) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClosePacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClosePacket.java:15) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClosePacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClosePacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1407) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.shouldRun(MinecraftServer.java:190) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1385) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1378) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1354) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1265) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Airplane-55]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Console:~/$

2. i have a bug chests keep respawning and the name of the chest does not go away so it just keeps stacking up to 1000 and causes a insane lagg spike if you look at it if you take everything out of the chest so it breaks then the name will still be there

3. use the command for removing holograms (/lc removeallholo)

4. Chests sometimes aren't removing themselves when players open them, which means I'm then having to go round and delete them manually. Is there a way to fix this, or prevent it from happening?

5. Can I set chance of an item to 0.5 or 0.05 in data.yml?

6. chances are integers so if ou do this, there is two possibilities:
    - The chance will be set back to 1 or 0 when the plugin will load the chest
    - This will throw an error (I don't think this one will appens

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. i got like 500 buged holograms across my world, and its impossible to remove them all because chunks arent active.
    Any idea how to clear all of them?

8. Can I get some help with this please?

9. Has anyone discovered a workaround for the bugs when using LootChest with ItemsAdder? There were mentions that the ItemsAdder tables and some other items couldn't be removed due to armor stands being used, but that was back in 2019. The ItemsAdder team closed the ticket but didn't offer a fix to the user. The user just uninstalled the LootChest plugin.

10. i have a bug where chest will just be floating in air picking the pick gives me an armour stand not sure whats going on, in the config let block above chest fall is set to false i set it to turn and had the same thing happen. any help to fix this? other than digging to void and getting rid of them that way

11. yeah, fall effect uses armor stand but I didn't see any bug about it in a while, fall effect should work fine^^ If it doesn't you could disable it but...weird

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sorry^^
    Chest auto-removing works fine if you set RemoveChestAfterFirstOpenning to true in the config

13. Reloading this plugin in-game WIPES all created chests.. What's that about? We just lost all of our work.

14. Sorry, is there a placeholder for this plugin?

15. a backup is made at each server stop, in plugins/lootchest/backup

16. no

17. Any way to stop armor stands from holding chests that have been taken? I have a bunch of floating unclickable chests...

[​IMG]

18. My players seem to be having issues with holograms remaining even after the chests have been removed, as well as chests remaining there even when they have been emptied, yet I have RemoveEmptyChests set to true

19. Chest may are not empty: players sometimes takes only what they want :D try "removeChestAfterFirstOpening"
    But yeah, holograms ARE an issue since a long time, and even with my best efforts I couldn't remove them all

20. I already have removeChestAfterFirstOpening set to true, it's always been that way, yet the issue with chests remaining still seem to be an issue unfortunately.