Low Tps on my server with 200+ players Help..

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by BattleAdventure, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Hello,
    I have a Minecraft Server Pvp/Faction with 200 players online.
    I use Paper 1.12.2 on a dedicated machine AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 6 c / 12 t - 3.8 GHz / 4.4 GHz and 64Go RAM.
    My TPS are almost at 20 but when the server goes up a little more, I have a huge drop in TPS..
    I have already done a lot of optimization :
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/guide-server-optimization‚ö°.283181/

I also have this plugin : https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/laggremover
    And a lot of other optimization...

Here is a report Timings:

Other:

I have lots of players coming and I don't know how to do it anymore...
    If anyone can help me I will be very grateful

If anyone can help me I will be very grateful

Noa.

#1 BattleAdventure, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. Not sure if we can help much. Does server work with 12gb-20gb? If so - maybe try to create another server on the same machine and propagandize your players to join it. So, you'll use more cores of your CPU.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Minecraft servers are using almost a single core so you are limited by your CPU frequency you should use Bungeecord with multiple instances of spigot so it will use many cores and you can spread players one the servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I am sure decreasing view-distance from 10 to 7 in spigot.yml will help a lot if there's a lot of loaded chunks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I use 45Go for the server.

Thank you for your answer, Indeed distribute the Players on multiple servers would be better

Yes... I had changed on Serveur.properties.. but not on Spigot.yml.. thank you so much, I put 6 now
    I also changed the "Hopper: disable-move-event" in TRUE. on Paper.yml
    And now, With more than 200 Players online, the server is between 19.5 and 20 TPS, The problem is solved !

If anyone has yet another suggestion to optimize, I take.

• Friendly Friendly x 1