Solved Luck Perms Preset Permissions?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by DeathWeCrave, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I decided to switch from Pex to LuckPerms (I started from scratch did not transfer anything) and I noticed that some essentials permissions are default in LuckPerms. For example I noticed /nick was default without LuckPerms having any permission nodes. Is there anyway to fix this? or deny certain permissions (like in pex - -permission.node) I haven't gotten very far but I can't find an answer to this, thanks in advance. I also know you can deny perms with /lp group <group> permission set <permission> false but it still bypasses. Also, it only gives /nick, no magic or colour.

2. Hm, you can use the web editor, to makes things easier just type

Code (Text):
    /lp editor

and then enter the url that LukePerms gives you.

3. Did not work for default group. I don't understand the issue here as there are no errors

4. hm, so /lp editor didnt work?

did you remove pex right?

5. Removed pex, and all permissions plugins. When I launch the plugin it says the backup is SuperPerms (default bukkit)

6. Hm, Spigot version, latest version of luckperms?

7. Spigot version 1.8.8
    LuckPerms Version: Latest 4.2.6

8. nvm just updated
    same issue

9. if you would like to discuss easier on discord: Swisschan#5274

10. Solved: After 11 hours of searching and talking with @Itaquito we have come to the conclusion that Essentials is simply not very compatible with LuckPerms and to just use EssentialsX instead. This is our conclusion you may find another, and if you do please contact me on here or on discord ^^^ previous reply. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.