Spigot Lucky Block | Over 120 different drops 1.3.1

Simple lucky blocks with over 120 drops and custom stuff

1. [​IMG]

Heya again.
    I decided to share another skript with ya.

This is my take of the popular Lucky Blocks mod.
    It's quite simple, you just break a sponge for a random
    thing to happen.

#1 Kopsukka, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. wow! this is useless. I wanted to download it but when I saw that I have to download 4 more plugins I gave up. What's the point..of wasting ram space when I can download one luckyblock plugin and still have luckky blocks. Hey buddy this is a script and that's why we download and use scripts because they are very light weight.. Just make one luckyblock plugin and that's it!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Uhh.. Those are Skript addons and they are needed. They send titles, paste schematics etc.
    I'm sorry that you don't enjoy these. I tried to take some time (Started in June) and by the time they got more and more advanced. If you would want these without the required plugins, I'd need to take away the titles, the schematics, the giant blocks, the wells, the fireworks, the lucky bow and more.

Without those things, it would be just like any other luckyblocks script.

I don't know why you are complaining about ram space. If you think that they take too much space, no they don't. Usually servers have at least 10 gigabytes of disc space, so you shouldn't run out.
    If you mean that the plugins lag, no they don't. They are just Skript's addons to add some other stuff.

I understand that you hate the amount of plugins, but nothing can do. I'm sorry, I really am.

4. If you dont know what is "Skript" you can always google it.
    So if you want ready plugin... Well this is not for you.

And those addons are not heavy.
    You can also make your own Skript too!

False.
    They arent so light weight that it would cost less ram. :p
    Especially this.

Amount of plugins =/= How much ram you need.
    It is all about how much the plugin needs.

-Epe

#6 epe07, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. arrow seem to skrike and cause explosion also if is a normal bow... some help to fix it?

#7 malachiel, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  6. I'll have a look, when I get home.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. added this when switching bow
    set {endbow.%shooter%} to false
    set {icebow.%shooter%} to false
    set {firebow.%shooter%} to false
    set {tntbow.%shooter%} to false

you forgot to turn the false the variables when ability of bow will change ;)

Fixed:
    Code (Text):
    on leftclick with a bow:
        if name of tool of player is "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia esplosiva &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)":
            set name of player's tool to "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia fulminante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)"
            set {endbow.%player%} to false
            set {icebow.%player%} to false
            set {firebow.%player%} to false
            set {tntbow.%player%} to false
            set {lightbow.%player%} to false
        else if name of tool of player is "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia fulminante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)":
            set name of player's tool to "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia fiammegiante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)"
        else if name of tool of player is "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia fiammegiante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)":
            set name of player's tool to "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia congelante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)"
        else if name of tool of player is "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia congelante &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)":
            set name of player's tool to "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia del teletrasporto &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)"
        else if name of tool of player is "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia del teletrasporto &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)":
            set name of player's tool to "&e&lArco Fortunato &7- &eFreccia esplosiva &7(Click sx per cambiare abilità)"

on teleport:
        delete {endbow.%player%}
        delete {icebow.%player%}
        delete {firebow.%player%}
        delete {tntbow.%player%}
        delete {lightbow.%player%}

#9 malachiel, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks a lot! I will update the code in 15 minutes.

9. dont use my italian language ;) also teleport part, will cancel all bow flags player varoables on world switch, not sure if is usefull for you

10. Okay. :)

11. Kopsukka updated Lucky Block | Over 120 different drops with a new update entry:

The bow fix & new drops

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Kopsu tee tutoriaali miten tätä skriptii käytetään latasin kaikki nuo pluginit mitkä piti nii ei work King ainakaan 0.5GB net9 palvelimessa!

13. En mä jaksa, tulin peppukipeäksi Fucktionista ja "netistä ladatusta" spawnista.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Aa okei
    E: voi olla että olin väärässä siitä spawn jutusta