M-CPanel - A Minecraft server administrative panel (new design, read the thread!)

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by M-CPanel, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to suggest you not do this or re brand under a different name.

From what I've heard M-Cpanel got sued over the name by cPanel but I could be incorrect as this is not verified.

2. I don't believe they can sue over something like that unless the own the trademark for M-CPanel.

3. The dash implies that it's an addon of sorts I guess, probably worth reading into :p

4. Me being 12 I don't know so much about law. I am just throwing out my two cents.

5. It seems like they own cPanel not CPanel, so the dash would imply that it's part of, just looked that over :p So if it's M-cPanel it's bad, if it's MCPanel, it's good; weird trademarking xD

6. No need to worry about cPanel guys, I already have a new original name and domain for the panel . The name will no longer be M-CPanel. :)

7. But this is M-CPanel which makes it exempt because trademarks are weird

8. Good, spoilers? Tell us the name :p

9. I will keep it secret until the new update with the framework, security fixes, recode, redesign etc.
    Stay excited. <3

10. Skype it? :p

11. Nope :), I really don't want anyone to know until I release it with the new website, logos etc. Probably by Thursday I'll let you guys know. :p

12. :'(

13. Is this still alive?

14. I killed it

15. Yes it is.
    No.

16. darn it respawned...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Is this dead?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. EliteDuck

Supporter

Perhaps plugins for the actual panel software (not the server running on it)?

19. Whut?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.