Made a new server trailer.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by joehot200, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehot200

Supporter

Hi, made a new server trailer, i think you will have to agree its certainly better than the old one (See thread made a vid for my server - what do you think), so i just wanted to ask what you thought i could/can improve on it ;)

2. It's decent, nothing to go crazy over. I like your use of music, however, the footage you got was not the most professional. Maybe try making use of some of the camera mods available to make cinematic style flybys, but otherwise a good improvement from your previous ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Baby steps. Baby steps.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. joehot200

Supporter

Not really too helpful. Could you please tell me what i could actually improve?

5. Try using a shaders mod because the scenery was... Ya... For the flyby seens use the CamraStudio mod. And turn off the nodus and chat. Otherwise it's ok.

6. joehot200

Supporter

Ok, ty ;). Btw how did u know i had nodus i dont think anything in the video indicated i had it.

7. Radar XD if you want, I can help you make a new one around early August. Getting a new GPU so I can do all the fancy shaders action we want. Currently my SSD is broken, I should have a new one in a week or two.

8. joehot200

Supporter

*Dammit* i knew i had missed something :S
    @rguz10, would be nice, though i would like to be able to do all the editing mods etc on my own, so i have the skills to do it at a later time.
    My skype is joehot200 ;)

9. Have the computer for it? I could upload the footage to something like Dropbox and you edit it. Anyways, if you want it, I would love to help. I'll add you know.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Anyways, I'm heading up to the beach. So no Internet there... Cya!

11. joehot200

Supporter

Have a nice time on the dunes. Dont die of thirst ;).

12. You deserve an emmy for this work.

13. Well its better thanthe last one but still theres room for improvement...

14. joehot200

Supporter

Yup, i agree with that, made this thread because i was wondering what specifically needed improving.

15. Genuinely though, be very careful with which you use. It should remain un-said but if they sniff you password from chat or whatever (or your autologin file if using online-mode), they really can cause you serious issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.