Bukkit Magic 7.6.19

Add fully customizable magic wands, items, spells, mobs and more to your server!

1. The Heroes Icon wont work and the resource pack dont work anymore.

2. Hey, I unfortunately cannot download the RP anymore, when I manuelly try downloading the zip file from https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/elmakers/Magic/Magic-RP-8.zip it does also not load the page correctly. It tells me this on the website:
    <Error><Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code><Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message><RequestId>72020DA7FF1DD605</RequestId><HostId>0fHDQhATlFShcMI9CTh/XJyNUj3e6KLEL2hEddTTnGP61sznlK+vpoyoF85c+ek9laCxWg+j8VI=</HostId></Error>
    When I us /magic rpcheck ingame it also says "Could not finde resource pack at: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/elmakers/Magic/Magic-RP-8.zip"

3. Please correct the commands and tutorial of MAgicArena, I tried to use and the commands do not exist.
    https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicArenas/wiki
    They are different from the latest MagicArenas-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar plugin
    Thank you

4. @Mazxz , @LordBeckett The resource pack seems to be working fine now, probably It was just a hosting problem, try now :)

I just created a new page defining Commands and Permissions for such snapshot, take a look here and tell me if they work properly:
    https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicArenas/wiki/Commands-&-Permissions

@NathanWolf So I'm using Magic Worlds to replace mobs in a region. I already gave them a "tag" and setted the WorldGuard commands but I get this error: https://hastebin.com/fiholapose.makefile
    Not sure at all what "x out of range" means, I would say its the location but no idea what does it have to do with it. I'm using the mobs inside mobs.defaults.yml exclusively if that helps.
    Hope you can help, thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: When using Magic Worlds and adding this 2 mobs to a region (spider_003_killer_bunny, spider_005_dark_wizard), an unexpected error occurs and is not able to modify/replace any mobs in the region. No idea what's the reason, but I'm 100% sure those mobs are the ones causing the error. I'm leaving that info just in case you want or need to check/fix something specific to that!

I would love to know what's the reason so I can elude replicating such issue (which is still happening when creating some new mobs)

#4124 Atrelyu, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. I think there are still other pages like this:
    https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicArenas/wiki/Mobs

6. Dear Sir,

I think that I can customize the mobs textures, this is possible?

If this si possible, how can I customize the mobs textures?
    If you can resolve my problem express your gratitude very much.

Thanks for your attention, and excuse me the bother.

Tauron114

7. Sorry I don't totally understand your statement :( the commands in such page are not updated?

You can change a mob texture by using a resource pack, if you're refering to create and use a mob model you can't do that in vanilla minecraft, a MOD would be necessary for such achievement just like most pixelmon servers work.

8. Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for your information, but I can put some textures for differnts items,
    that is to say, when I do a item with magic plugin, I can put the texture that I want, this texture this texture is in the textures package but in specific folders. For example, the wands textures they are in this folders. ¿Can I do the same with the mobs?
    I can do my personal mobs with this plugin, ¿Can I customize the texture of this mobs?

You say that I can use MODS to do this. ¿What mods do this?

Thanks for your attention, and excuse me the bother.

#4128 Tauron114, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  9. Is there a "proper" way to prevent a wand being used using the API? I have a land claiming plugin and would like to stop wands being used within my regions.

I've had some limited success using Mage#cancelPending() | Mage#undo() | Mage.disable() - but it has been more guesswork than anything.

Thanks

10. Dear Sir or Madam,

You can use a flag with WorldGuard plugin to prevent a wand. Also maybe, there are one option with Magic plugin to prevent the wands.
    I hope it has helped you

11. Hi - I'm not using WorldGuard. Do you know what the option with Magic is?

12. Dear Sir or Madam,

Sorry but I don't remmeber this option, I think that I see this option in the spigot page or in the reference page. Sorry, I hope it has helped you

13. Ok let's clarify some things. A "Resource Pack" contains textures that are applied in-game to blocks, items, mobs, etc. That's how you modify the textures. If you wish to modify their 3D Model that's not possible with a resource pack because the minecraft models are inaccessible for it. Basically a mob 3D model would be their body and the textures would be their skin.

If you just want to replace the textures, just add a resource pack to minecraft, there are plenty of those over the internet. If you want to actually edit a mob's 3D Model you would need a MOD...that topic is quite extensive to explain here o_O it's also kind of complicated, I don't recommend getting too much into it unless you really want to do it, otherwise I suggest just learning how to use/setup mods for servers and their pros/cons. I don't like them, but that's just me.

To be honest I'm not sure regarding the API. To "prevent" the wands you could use "-Magic.use.<wandname>" to negate a wand's use but if you want to negate them in very specific places you would need WorldGuard as it was stated, besides such permission would prohibit their use at all so I don't really recommend that setup.

Here are some links with more info about blocking wands using WorldGuard https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicPlugin/wiki/Regions
    and Permissions: https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicPlugin/wiki/Permissions

Probably the dev has a better answer, but still hope that helps!

14. Is there any way to create compatibility with the BattleArena plugin? I saw that the plugin has compatibility with many, I would like to create an arena so I could use magic for selecting classes and wands.
    I used MagicArena but could not configure.

15. so I'm using this plugin and I'm unable to format anything
    Example: cast_player_message: $caster did $damage damage to you with $spell (Default)
    I want: cast_player_message: &c$caster &7did &c$damage &7damage to you with &c$spell

16. I tried to increase the magical damage of the missiles.

but I could not.

Could you tell me how I do it and where I put it?

Server 1.12.2
    Magic-7.6.19

17. When I add a string to the configuration...
    add_examples:
    - stars
    - survival
    ...sticks texture disappears

18. MAgicArenas Plugin
    How do I create signals for classes? I would also like to know where I saved the classes, is it in the MagicArenas plugin folder?
    I really need to know how I get the player to choose a class when they enter an arena.

19. pls ....

WARN [Magic] Error casting from offhand wand
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at com.elmakers.mine.bukkit.magic.Mage.offhandCast(Mage.java:1534) ~[?:?]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at com.elmakers.mine.bukkit.magic.listener.PlayerController.onPlayerInteract(PlayerController.java:548) ~[?:?]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor823.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514] 16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:320) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:287) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:283) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1399) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:26) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:5) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:15) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514] 16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SystemUtils.java:108) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1011) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:938) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:836) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-514]
    16.03 19:01:42 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_144]

help me