Spigot Magic 8.6.1

Add fully customizable magic wands, items, spells, mobs and more to your server!

1. I'm going to add a null-check there, but tracing the code I have no idea how you could be getting that error unless sticks and blaze rods don't exist on your server. Is everything else working for you?

2. I can't use the main ./wand command, others like admin tools are working. But I don't know because I can't get the wand
    upload_2021-4-9_16-36-29.png

3. There's a high chance that we will be usingthis for 1.16+ only... the old server will run it on whatever it was... I'm fine with 1.16=
    Also just joined Discord

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Can you like.. just "/mgive stick" or "/mgive blaze_rod"? I just don't understand how the plugin could think those materials don't exist.

5. NathanWolf updated Magic with a new update entry:

Engineering (and other) Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. how set cooldown to other spells wtihout mage_cooldown and only for the chosen spells?

For example: Casting dash to left, dash make cooldown to other dash BUT only cooldown for dash and not for another spells
    :unsure:

7. Where Can i find its texture pack

8. Natahnwolf can i ask ..... is the resource pack supports bedrock plss answer and thank you

9. Is your Towny integration up-to-date with the current API? I ran a wands server a while back and loved this plugin. Thinking about adding it to my survival/towny server.

10. NathanWolf updated Magic with a new update entry:

Still No RPG Configs! ;( ;( ;(

11. The update looks great! Very nicely done

12. NathanWolf updated Magic with a new update entry:

Hotfix: Protections, Other Plugin Integrations

13. can you add level requirements for wands please?