Universal Maintenance | Bungee AND Spigot support! [1.8-1.17] 3.0.7

Lets you activate a maintenance mode on your BungeeCord as well as Spigot server!

1. Oh okay, but thank you anyways.

2. there is one command that I would really like to see in an update. It's really not much but it would make things a lot easier for me anyway.

Have a mix between the starttimer and endtimer commands. I use your plugin automatically from my panel and I would like to be able to define that in 30 minutes, there is a 10 minute maintenance. for the moment the 2 commands must be launched one after the other but only when the starttimer timer is finished.

exemple: maintenance scheduletimer [server ]<start time> <Maintenande duration>

• Like Like x 1
  3. KennyTV updated Maintenance | Bungee AND Spigot support! [1.8-1.16] with a new update entry:

Version 3.0.6 changelog

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Is this plugin on Apex Hosting because I can't find it?

5. One question, the addon of maintenance have to be in the bungeecord or too in each server?

6. Both on Bungee and backend servers, since it has to communicate between them

7. Ok thanks.

8. Hello,

I tried maintenance add-on but it doesn't work for me. I want to use it on an hologram (HolographicDisplays) but nothing happens. I installed it on Bungee and Spigot servers, I have Protocolilib + PAPI on Spigot and Maintenance.jar + addon on Bungee.

Could you help me to know what is wrong or is the addon outdated ?

Thanks for your help :)

9. You need have the addon in each spigot server.

10. Hello, Thank you for your answer. I found the solution by using another plugin providing PAPI placeholders for Bungeecord. I already had the add-on on every spigot server but it didnt work.

Kind regards,
    Kittle

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi, I installed the plugin, I made my settings, but where do I customize the maintenance icon? in the CFG I activate it but nothing changes, it remains my server icon

#272 Peppe73, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  12. Put a 64x64 maintenance-icon.png in the plugin folder

13. Thanks I did it works

14. Tested on Spigot 1.17, works fine thanks!

15. Hello, there are dev builds with support of Velocity 3.0.0 please ? :)

16. How do I disable the maintenance MOTD (keeping the MOTD from other plugins), but only have the Maintenance X message in the playercount?

17. Hi there! I have a question, does anyone know how I can change the priorities of the maintenance motd? Let me explain better, I use the advancednmotd plugin to put a motd on my server so when using the /maintenance on command it just doesn't change the motd to the server for the plugin, do you have any idea how to change the priorities of the motds? ?

18. kennytv updated Maintenance | Bungee AND Spigot support! [1.8-1.17] with a new update entry:

3.0.7 Changelog

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. hello
    potentially to fix this?
    when maintenance is on, using FriendsPremium plugin:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...ty-system-and-gui-for-bungee-and-redis.86504/
    Code (Text):
    [04:22:31 ERROR]: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.md_5.bungee.api.connection.ProxiedPlayer.getServer()" because "toAdd" is null
    [04:22:31 ERROR]:       at de.HyChrod.Friends.SQL.BungeeDataFetcher.run(BungeeDataFetcher.java:73)
    [04:22:31 ERROR]:       at net.md_5.bungee.scheduler.BungeeTask.run(BungeeTask.java:66)
    [04:22:31 ERROR]:       at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
    [04:22:31 ERROR]:       at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
    [04:22:31 ERROR]:       at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
    [04:22:31 INFO]: Friends | Could not load data for uuid: 1525c190-3c6d-3900-95ec-e32982a29ea7
    [04:22:31 INFO]: Friends | Error: #103