Make Command block invisible? With Resource Pack Or Plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Sunique, May 30, 2016.

1. How can I make a command block invisible with a resource pack/plugin? I erased all of it but the trim. And this is what I get:
    [​IMG]

This is what it is in the assets/minecraft/textures/blocks.
    [​IMG]

So if you know what I'm doing wrong please help! I think it's something to do with the default color underneath but I don't know how to make that transparent.

#1 Sunique, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Bump needing help fast!

3. Thanks for the suggestions but, I'm quite confused. I don't know how to code. and your transparency doesn't work. Any more suggestions?

4. If you install "Skript" and "SkQuery" on your server, restart / start it, then place this code in a file saved as "Blocks.sk" in "plugins/Skript/scripts/".

Code: http://pastebin.com/f4u2M6ed

Just copy that, create a file in the aforementioned directory, and paste it in. Once you've done that, do "/sk reload Blocks.sk" -- assuming you name is "Blocks.sk".

When you want to hide a block, left click on it with a sponge (punch it out with a sponge).

Hope I helped :)

5. Okay I may have done this wrong but I went to skript folder then to scripts then I made blocks.sk then pasted and did /sk reload blocks.sk and got this.
    [​IMG]

6. Because skript is a mess, and that is a really hacky solution.

x-ray texture packs do not work anymore, and have not for a long time. The only reliable solution is the one i suggested, aside from just not using commandblocks (a plugin is typically going to be better for anything more than simple commands).

7. I don't know how to code nor where to go on your link.. :(

8. Well this one works... X-Ray Resource Pack