Making A faction server help?

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by itttybitty, May 25, 2015.

1. I am making a factions server, I want to make sure I don't forget about anything, could you guys recommend anything to add and also just general basic things? Thanks

2. Step 1) Run away as fast as you can

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. My suggestion is don't do it. :)

4. If you are to make a factions server, you want to try to make it as original as possible. How can your factions server stand out form others. Adding things like custom plugins or features that will attract players. But if you are to create a factions server you will obviously need some kind of factions plugin (custom or not), essentials as well as plugins that prevent hacks

5. Allow Pvp...

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. You reckon?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. In all seriousness, I designed Factions based solely in the Nether World...Its Quite fun! You have to turn off Enderpearls and make some way players can break Obsidian, (I use creation of Withers) Also for farms I will set and area to water with world edit for their guilds.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. try to create some kind of theme around your server, People like something original. Make sure you don't forget CombatTag and a anticheatplugin.

9. Some good server icons/banner :) I am very cheap!

10. You're gonna need more than just the general basic things if you wish to have any players