Making A New Server.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Blaze101xx, Jun 19, 2015.

1. So, I am in the process of making a new Minecraft server with Factions. I have ran into a few humps these past couple of days, but so far everything is going good. My main hump that i'm having difficulty with is selling spawners, but that is a different thread. The reason I am making this thread is because I want to know what you guys think is important to include in a successful Minecraft server. I really want to create a rich experience for my players. I want my players to have lots of things to do so they don't get bored, without going overboard with plugins and stuff. Thanks in advance guys.

2. Try using http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/spawnershop.3005/ or

Rather than using another plugin, we used the spawner ID and the entity ID in an Essentials kit as it shows below in the screenshot.

[​IMG]

Now, in our shop, we use the kit signs that are in Essentials and put a price on them like it shows below.

[​IMG]

Essentials sign shop dose not support 1.8

3. Nice little work around there, i'll try it out. Thanks man.

4. A follow on spigotmc and a like on the post would help. :D

5. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well when I tried Essebtuaks X, it gave me a bunch of errors. I probably did something wrong, but i'll just do it through kits.

7. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

Yeah, you did something wrong. I'm running it just fine.

8. If I was you i didn't put spawners at the shop

9. I don't mind if people make generic Servers. Just don't expect to get big because there are plenty other Factions server's that are big.