Distance Tracker Feature

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. UmbralPhoenix updated ManHunt+ with a new update entry:

Features and bug patches

6. UmbralPhoenix updated ManHunt+ [1.16.1 - 1.16.4] with a new update entry:

Configuration added

7. Looks good but this is on 1.16, right?

8. Yes, the title says it all. You can play on any version from 1.16 to 1.16.5. The title doesn't include 1.16, but it should work. Also if you ever need to ask more advanced questions, ask it in the discord as there is much faster support there.

#11 UmbralPhoenix, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  9. UmbralPhoenix updated Manhunt+ [1.16.1 - 1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Discord Integration

10. Any chance we could get the source code? Awesome plugin but looking for some more features. Thanks.

11. I have been considering of putting the source code but haven’t decided yet. I’ll take in to account that people may want it. I’ll most likely add it later after a few updates

12. Awesome! If it would help I could pay for the source code or hire you to add said features?

13. Can you talk to me in discord? I respond there a lot faster and can get more info.

14. Im having troubles with the compass it always just point straight to the spawn point. Please Help

15. The answer to that is on the plugin page and also on my discord. Make sure the hunter right clicks the compass and it will point to the runner. Note the hunter has to keep right clicking for it to update. I recommend asking in the discord as there is a faster response there.

16. İts awesome but there is a problem its not pointing directly at the speedrunner but others I like the other things like it's giving you the following thingy automatic and show ing you the distance and the speedrunners name is detected but still the following thingy but needs to be checked again and continue updating
    :)(y)

17. The hunter has to keep right clicking the compass for it to always point directly to the runner.