Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Ok I get it thank you :)

3. UmbralPhoenix updated Manhunt+ [1.16.1 - 1.16.5] with a new update entry:

1.17 Support

4. UmbralPhoenix updated Manhunt+ [1.16x - 1.17x] with a new update entry:

Multiple Runner Support

5. Amazing plugin but can you add tab completion for the command? It would make it a bit easier to use

6. I plan on adding that in the next update

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome Plugin! But when my friend disconnected compass didn't wiek and it says: No player to track, please fix it

8. When your friend disconnected they lost their role, which means you have to make them a runner or hunter again depending on which one they had originally

9. Hi,
    I have a request for this plugin, please make a plugin that you can record on YouTube, e.g. add command / manhuntplus setting that will set what this manhunt should look like, e.g. this command will be able to remove the message at the end of the game about win / lose or turn off the runner / runners distance displayed on the compass. EDIT: okey i read about THIS distance, but HOW to off IT?
    Greetings from Poland

#29 WorzygGaming, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  10. Next time ask in my discord please as support is faster. I don't know much about what you are talking about, but to turn off distance tracking go into the configuration file and make the "distanceTracker" from "true" to "false". That should solve your problem. If you need anything else, make sure to ask there.

11. Where is link to your Discord?

12. You can click the big discord image on the front page to join it.

#32 UmbralPhoenix, Jul 31, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  13. UmbralPhoenix updated Manhunt+ [1.16x - 1.17x] with a new update entry:

1.3.1: Tabcompleters and more

14. Hi! This plugin is amazing! I just wanted to ask a question: Is it on Aternos? Pls answer.

15. Yes it is. Search up manhunt on the plugin list and it should one of the options. Next time, you should ask in the discord for a much faster reply. Have a good day!

16. Thanks! I found it!

17. UmbralPhoenix updated Manhunt+ [1.16x - 1.17x] with a new update entry:

1.3.2: Deadrunners Revamped