Map/Block Regen plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Silvahh, Feb 12, 2018.

1. So im looking for a plugin that will regenerate blocks over a period of time of breaking / placing them in a selected region, i found a couple plugins that can do the block regen but nothing that can replace the placed blocks by players back to their previous block (air / grass etc)

Someone help me out?

2. I can think of a few, but they're all designed around player owned regions being rolled back once they abandon it.
    Did you want it to apply across the whole world?

3. I want to set a region (an arena), which allows players to build and break blocks but those blocks will regenerate after a given time, back to the original state of the region

4. you could try my FastWorldReset script, but it requires the arena to have a separate world:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fastworldreset.52965/

5. This could work, is it possible to add a timer? and would players be teleported out of that world on command?

So for example: After every 20 minutes the map would reset and teleport the players to spawn (or a selected safe location)?

6. yes, can be added very easily, I do not have made such feature, but I can make it easily if you want to
    yes players are teleported to specific set location when world resets(you can reset it with a command)

7. How am i setting up Skript and SKutilities? - for FastWorldReset, i cant seem to get the Skript plugin to load its folder

8. That would be great, thank you, can you make the time changeable along with broadcast messages on the count down to reset?