Minecraft worlds in the map dimension

1. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

TeamBergerhealer submitted a new resource:

Maplands - Minecraft worlds in the map dimension

Read more about this resource...

2. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Rendering now takes block state into account. Took a lot of figuring out to make this work.

[​IMG]

3. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Water, lava, signs, chests, and many more types of blocks are now working correctly. On the rendering side of things, it is reaching completion.

[​IMG]

4. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

TeamBergerhealer updated Maplands with a new update entry:

Next indev release!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

New amazing functionalities and much better performance

6. Um.. i dont get a menu when i press shift while holding the map. what now?

7. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@Musical4you
    That would be a bug, then. What version of Spigot are you using? (Minecraft version) Then I can test it out later. I tested it mostly on 1.12.1 myself, there might be an incompatibility somewhere. Also, you have to use the latest BKCommonLib from the resources page (1.12.1-v3), otherwise there are some incompatibilities. Would recommend checking the server log too.

8. i got spigot version 1.12 and the newest version of BKcommonlib

9. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

There really should be no difference between 1.12 and 1.12.1. I'll check later when I'm back home, until then can you check if there is anything in the server logs like errors or otherwise.

Does the map you're holding render? Can you use movement keys (W/A/S/D) to control what area of the map is shown? It may also have to do with gamemode. Creative works for sure, I'll double-check survival mode. Of course, if for any other reason it is impossible to 'crouch' then it won't work either. I don't know any, though.

10. Everything works exept the menu

11. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Thank you. I will look into it in an hour to see what might cause this.

12. alright thank you. Thats help VideoGameCraft alot

13. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@Musical4you
    I ran some tests locally on 1.12.1 and 1.12, also using the official upload of BKCommonLib 1.12.1-v3, but it all works fine. Is it possible to visit your server to see whats going on? Can send me in pm.

14. Sure you can, i love to sending my ip to other plgin dev and just random people.

15. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Fixes rendering of certain heights, automatically updates when blocks change

16. This message caught my eye when I was scrolling through the logs
    Code (Text):
    [17:28:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [BKCommonLib] [Maps] [Developer] You must call MapResourcePack.load() when enabling your plugin!
    [17:28:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [BKCommonLib] [Maps] [Developer] This avoids stalling the server while downloading large resource packs/Minecraft client.
    [17:28:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [BKCommonLib] [Maps] [Developer] Potential plugins that caused this: BKCommonLib and Maplands
    [17:28:46] [Server thread/WARN]: [BKCommonLib] [Debug] Failed to load model block/skull  -  com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadModel(MapResourcePack.java:490)

17. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Yeah, its a harmless warning though. Should load the respack in onEnable intead of on first use. If its already downloaded or the map is in the spawn area there is no issue. But it can otherwise happen players time out whilr its downloading minecraft client/resource pack.

18. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

19. Hello

Version : 1.13

Compatibility problem?
    Thank you in advance.

Code (Text):
    [17:25:29 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\Maplands-0.5.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: BKCommonLib
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:216) [spigot-1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-b1846.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-3418f8d]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:315) [spigot-1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-b1846.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-3418f8d]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:213) [spigot-1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-b1846.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-3418f8d]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:686) [spigot-1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-b1846.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-3418f8d]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]

20. You need to download the dependency, BKCommonLib.