Spigot Maplands 1.1

Minecraft worlds in the map dimension

1. Actually this error seemed to occur since build 512, so I'm using 511 atm

2. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper someone else reported it this morning yeah, I did a quick untested fix but he has not gotten back to me yet to let me know whether it works now. (build 513). I'll post another reply when that is confirmed so I'm not wasting your time :)

3. yeah #513 has the same problem but ill double check to confirm

4. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper I can't really see from the log what the actual error is, but hopefully this will at the very least stop spamming the error so much and hinder the library from working. https://ci.mg-dev.eu/job/BKCommonLib/514/

If you got an error somewhere at the start, I'm interested in knowing what it is. Even with that error it should have no actual effect on the server.

5. its still spamming like crazy makes a 4-5mb latest.log file in 2-3 minutes just from the errors
    i forgot to include the initial error before all the others here - https://pastebin.com/21HYiCJe
    and here is the full server log with all errors -
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxdhdnuw23544a3/latest.log?dl=0
    Looking at the errors it looks like it might be a compatibility issue with furniturelib
    Code (Text):
        at de.Ste3et_C0st.FurnitureLib.Utilitis.LocationUtil.setHalfBed(LocationUtil.java:306) ~[?:?]
        at de.Ste3et_C0st.Furniture.Objects.outdoor.tent_3.setBlock(tent_3.java:150) ~[?:?]
        at de.Ste3et_C0st.Furniture.Objects.outdoor.tent_3.<init>(tent_3.java:36) ~[?:?]

#46 the_happy_helper, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  6. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper Yeah, I think the issue here is that block physics occur during server startup, and I think some stuff isn't initialized yet during this time. So when then BlockData API is initialized at this point, things just break. I've shuffled some stuff around so that the block physics event no longer causes the BlockData API to initialize, which should stop this nonsense.

https://ci.mg-dev.eu/job/BKCommonLib/515/

7. Sweet that seems to have fixed it thank you very much, I suggest releasing this version of BKCommonLib for stable/release/spigot builds asap as well in-case ppl using stable builds encounter this issue with the observer blocks at least this way if stable build is released, they'll get a notification saying that there's been a major fix for it, but that's up to u, just a suggestion :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper theres several other things fixed as well, so I could release it yeah. I was waiting shortly because I was working on a new feature in TC, which required some new api's to be added. I'll see when is a good time to do a new release.

Happy to hear that issue is solved :)

9. Ah snap I'm having that resourcepack issue again, I'm supposed to use a URL correct?
    @TeamBergerhealer
    Code (Text):
     Failed to parse GSON for Model at block/repeater_4tick: com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.dep.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 48 column 2 path $
     [BKCommonLib.Debug] [BKCommonLib] [Debug] Failed to load model block/repeater_4tick  -  com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadModel(MapResourcePack.java:491)
     Failed to parse GSON for Model at block/repeater_4tick: com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.dep.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 48 column 2 path $
     --- DO NOT REPORT THIS TO PAPER - THIS IS NOT A BUG OR A CRASH  - git-Paper-525 (MC: 1.13.2) ---
     The server has not responded for 10 seconds! Creating thread dump
     ------------------------------
     Server thread dump (Look for plugins here before reporting to Paper!):
     Current Thread: Server thread
           PID: 26 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE
           Stack:
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.dep.gson.internal.LinkedTreeMap.find(LinkedTreeMap.java:150)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.dep.gson.internal.LinkedTreeMap.findByObject(LinkedTreeMap.java:186)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.dep.gson.internal.LinkedTreeMap.get(LinkedTreeMap.java:82)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.util.Model.build(Model.java:69)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadModel(MapResourcePack.java:516)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadModel(MapResourcePack.java:507)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadBlockVariant(MapResourcePack.java:456)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.loadBlockModel(MapResourcePack.java:438)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapResourcePack.getBlockModel(MapResourcePack.java:278)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.IsometricBlockSprites.getSprite(IsometricBlockSprites.java:68)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.IsometricBlockSprites.getSprite(IsometricBlockSprites.java:86)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.TestFrameMap.drawBlock(TestFrameMap.java:295)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.TestFrameMap.drawBlock(TestFrameMap.java:278)
                  com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.TestFrameMap.renderSlice(TestFrameMap.java:431)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.maplands.TestFrameMap.onTick(TestFrameMap.java:471)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapDisplay.update(MapDisplay.java:320)
                   com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.map.MapDisplay$1.run(MapDisplay.java:788)
                   org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:82)
                   org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:449)
                   net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1003)
                   net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439)
                   net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:938)
                   net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:836)
                   java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    : ------------------------------
     --- DO NOT REPORT THIS TO PAPER - THIS IS NOT A BUG OR A CRASH ---
     [ TPS Meter ] The servers TPS is bellow 0.0, is it lagging or crashed?
    It happens when a player gets close to the map

#50 the_happy_helper, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  10. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper Thanks for the report! Looks like somewhere in the resource pack there is a cyclical texture loop. What this looks like is basically this:
    Code (Text):
        "textures": {
            "wood": "#stone",
            "stone": "#wood"
        }
    Or more simply:
    Code (Text):
        "textures": {
            "wood": "#wood"
        }
    I now break out of this infinite loop after 100 cycles and log a warning so it doesn't cause such problems again.

https://ci.mg-dev.eu/job/BKCommonLib/516/

11. Sometimes when I jump worlds it jumbles up the map until I do a restart, as u can see 4 frames have gone missing, that is until i restart
    upload_2019-3-4_4-4-53.png

12. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@the_happy_helper are they by chance at a chunk border? This may have to do with a bugfix I had to do a few weeks ago. If these are at spawn then it will require a restart to reload the chunks and correct it.

13. ill have a look and yeah restarting the server does temporarily fix it

14. I'm in a situation where on one of my accounts I can see the map but on the other account I can't even tried leaving and rejoining on the other account but no dice :(

15. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@Alter-Ego is there anything special about the other account? Maybe another plugin is also trying to show a map of some sort? There isn't really anything in maplands that is user-specific, so I'm not sure what to make of that at this time. Would also be good to know whether a server restart fixes anything, and whether there are any errors in the server log.

16. Restarting the server seemed to have fixed it not sure what caused it, maybe because I was testing with both accounts on the same computer or cause I'm joining with localhost as the address instead of actual ip, or maybe even because I was experiencing major lag at the time but those are just guesses

17. actually I think it's happening when I switch worlds

18. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Ill test the different ways of teleporting away/to/spawning at the maps in different worlds today. If you know more, do let me know. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@Alter-Ego I can reproduce this issue, it has to do with clients not receiving an initial map packet when they spawn nearby. I assume the server isn't sending any map update packet because it assumes the client already got it. I'll have to force a map packet send in those cases.

• Agree Agree x 1