Spigot Maplands 1.1

Minecraft worlds in the map dimension

1. Update/supported for 1.15.2 yet? o_O

2. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@leasoncre sort of, but 1.15.2 support isn't fully stable yet. A BKCommonLib build for 1.15.2 (and 1.15.1) is available on the jenkins build server, but because of recent and frequent changes to the server material api stability cannot yet be guaranteed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Please update this whenever BKCommonLib gets an update, I'd really like to use this plugin and I just upgraded to 1.15.2 so I can't use it yet :(

4. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@RJ629 Ive already updated it, I'm working out remaining issues and issues that pop up routinely. Spigot devs are pushing a lot of 1.15.2 changes that makes the build unstable currently.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

6. PawPawDude

Supporter

Hello, running latest version (Feb 18 2020) w/ bkcommonlib. Console is loaded with issues re: Maplands and bkcommonlib.

https://pastebin.com/giCkeHd7

7. Does this plugin needs alot of resources? is this ram extensive?

8. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@lesxmore the latest version keeps the map loaded so it does not have to re-render the map every time the server starts up or players go in and out of view, so the cpu usage should be nearly 0. Memory usage is low, unless you have a massive map display. I would avoid rendering an area of the world that has a lot of exposed redstone/pistons, because the map does re-render changed portions. It's a partial update, but if there's a lot, this could cause lag.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the info @TeamBergerhealer , gonna test this now on my server. :)

10. Hello, no way to allow no permission ? (No permissions plugins ?) Small server with friends

11. Andre_601

Supporter

permission is afaik maplands.map and by default would only OPs have access to the command (Can be wrong tho)

• Like Like x 1
  12. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

@Jaakounette @Andre_601 I looked at the code and it's
    Ill add it to the spigot page if its missing

EDIT*

Turns out it was already on the page, under Usage

• Like Like x 1
  13. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow this is crazy! Respect!

15. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

TeamBergerhealer updated Maplands with a new update entry:

Map markers and a new zoom level

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

TeamBergerhealer updated Maplands with a new update entry:

First 1.0 release, performance-related improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

18. TeamBergerhealer

Supporter

Note that last release is still fully compatible with Minecraft 1.18/1.18.1 if you grab the latest BKCommonLib version.