Premium Marcely's Bedwars [1.7.* - 1.1.0.*] {HUGE 2.3 release: world regeneration, more customizeable...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Marcely99, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Fixed? Now it getting worse. its the same.
    [​IMG]
    I want refund.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rather join here to get help https://discord.gg/BgNZxJW
    than posting lies about the plugin

3. This means that your bungeecord configs are wrong whereby it can't find the server.
    Also you described me something completly different the last time.

#1103 Marcely99, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  4. you have to have the correct server names in the bungeeconfig, if you use the plugin server manager, you can't make the bungee mode with the addon, so, post your bungee config, your hub config and your arena config, and then we will try to solve your problem

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hallo habe 2 Bugs festgestellt,
    sobald ich eine neue BW Map erstelle wie bei den anderen und jede runde starte, sind meisten immer 3 staks bronze da.

zweiter bug der Villiger bugt komischerweise man muss ihn manchmal ein zweites mal anklicken um was zu kaufen

6. smmmadden

Benefactor

what a great idea for a plugin! I've added this to my spreadsheet below. Nice work! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. [17:08:28] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to MBedwars v3.1.12.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:499) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:484) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerList.onPlayerJoin(PlayerList.java:342) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerList.a(PlayerList.java:162) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.LoginListener.b(LoginListener.java:159) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.LoginListener.e(LoginListener.java:57) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:233) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:140) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:842) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]
    Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: decoder
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1080) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addAfter(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:311) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addAfter(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:299) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.PipelineProxy.addAfter(PipelineProxy.java:54) ~[?:?]
    at de.marcely.bedwars.netty.NettyInjectionClassV18.inject(NettyInjectionClassV18.java:82) ~[?:?]
    at de.marcely.bedwars.netty.NettyInjection.inject(NettyInjection.java:41) ~[?:?]
    at de.marcely.bedwars.event.PlayerJoin.onPlayerJoinEvent(PlayerJoin.java:30) ~[?:?]
    at de.marcely.bedwars.event.Events.onPlayerJoinEvent(Events.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4df3c0c-03f1e37]
    ... 14 more

8. It lags incredibly bad when resetting big arena regions. Is this why most people use bungee mode? And when you do that, do you just have to have like one map per server or what? Maybe it's better to use -world for arenas. Does it lag less? I'd rather not use bungee mode if possible.

9. The problem is the block change, big arenas has to change a lot of blocks, so sometimes the server has lag, the bungeemode reduce the lag, because restart the server, this is why bungee mode is 1 arena per server, try to chsnge the performance to low o verylow, this reduce the lag in the server, but it taked a lot of time to regenerste the arena, i use bungee mode, i think is better if you have a lot of arenas, but if you have 6, you can use multiarena

10. Have you ever tried using the per world arenas with "/bw arena create <arena name> <made by...> -world?" I'm testing it and regenerating it doesn't lag at all; but after a game is over, it says "The regeneration of (arena) has been cancelled after 640 seconds (how long the game lasted). It doesn't regenerate by itself. It will only be fresh once the "/bw arena regenerate" command is used..

11. I have problems using -world, the regeneration doesn't work for me, i should have the regerenerstion as the default

12. hey ich hab ein problem mit dem bungeecord addon er sagt mir andauernd no answer from channel : disabling channel bei subchannel muss ich den server namen angeben so Bedwars-01 oder ?

13. For me, using regions but setting the regeneration speed much lower made it feasible to run an actual server with it. It was on 150,000 by default, for some reason. I set it to 25k and it takes a bit longer to regenerate the arena but it doesn't lag at all.

14. Hi,

one Question: When i use it with Bungeecord how many maps can i have to be voted for per Server?
    And where can i define the maps that are avaliable?

15. Bunge mode is 1 map per server

16. And how does the mapvote work on a bungeecord network? Want to use TimoCloud for my Network.

17. Hey, please add GUI to choose game like this...
    [​IMG]
    And party system.

18. How i can go back a random lobby if i have do /leave command. Because i have 2 lobbies.

19. no you can't

20. Ich möchte den Server per BungeeCord verbinden, habe auch Das BungeeCord BW plugin auf meinem Lobby Server Installiert, ich weiß aber nicht was ich in der config von dem BedWars Server eingeben muss... Was ist ein BungeeCord Subchannel?