Hi everyone. So I'm not very good at administrating databases apparently, even though I thought it would be fairly simple. I've recently migrated my network to a new host, and with it, it's whole mariadb database. What I did in order to move the database was simply create a new one on the new host, export everything from the old one on the old host, and import on the new mariadb. Then, I made sure there was only 3 accounts (like in the old one). Two of them are only accessible from @ localhost and have full permissions over the database, one of these two is dedicated for server plugin usage, the 3rd is accessible from my website's IP and is read only for stats. I've been having connection errors though, which can sometimes cause partial or complete network crashes. Sometimes even the whole OS can freeze, rendering absolutely uncontrollable through ssh. These sql issues usually happen at least every 24h. Here's some errors I keep finding: Error on Network crash, from Hub (Same error on all of my other network servers, before Ubuntu freezes), also checked current connection ammount and it's usually around 81/1000: https://hastebin.com/evulaburov.sql Some connection leak errors popping up (No crash, just warns): https://pastebin.com/ny4mD7b8 Small errors showing up in batches every now and then: https://pastebin.com/VUmNrrmS https://pastebin.com/RLGdjRBK New one I found on bungeecord, I may try checking out what it's suggesting: https://pastebin.com/U2cJC6An I know LuckPerms is written all over those two first errors, but the database may still be poorly configured on my side, allthough I don't know what else I could do so that it's propperly set up. I also tried setting the database's max_connections to 300 (previously 100), and tampering with LuckPerms config (Which had no issues before the host migration). Hoping and appreciating if someone can help!