Premium MarketPlace - Safe and Easy trade! [MySQL/SQLite, Logs, Purge, Search Tools, Limits] [TEST...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by rodel77, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Nop, nothing at all, only the message I already told you :(

2. Please update to 1.14 thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I didn't had any kind of errors :(
    When I try to claim back the expired item, the message I have is the message : (Translated, it means "sorry, this item is not available)
    Code (Text):
    purchase:
      noavailable: '&cDésolé, cet objet n''est plus disponible'

4. [01:50:45 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to MarketPlace v2.0.2
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: InventoryOpenEvent may only be triggered synchronously.
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:533) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callInventoryOpenEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:1196) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callInventoryOpenEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:1182) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.entity.CraftHumanEntity.openCustomInventory(CraftHumanEntity.java:499) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.entity.CraftHumanEntity.openInventory(CraftHumanEntity.java:374) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at xyz.rodeldev.marketplace.menu.internal.PaginatedInventory.open(PaginatedInventory.java:79) ~[?:?]
    at xyz.rodeldev.marketplace.search.ChatSearcher.onChat(ChatSearcher.java:33) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor477.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1713) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1628) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:41) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-225]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_211]

5. Fixed on 2.0.3

6. Hello,
    I would like to replace my current Sales Hotel plugin (GlobalMarket) with your plugin would you be able to support the conversion?

7. Will check it, how do you store data with this plugin?

8. Ok, for what I see on the database the "listings" table containing references to the "items" table, but what I don't get is what does the "mail" table mean? You have an idea of what it could be? also if you can link me to the plugin it would be good

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey, I added a migration command, just put the file you send me on the MarketPlace folder and call it migrate.db, then use /mp migrate globalmarket.

I recommend first trying separately or backuping, since I've never used the plugin and the merge was made by intuition. Since we don't have a mail system, all the mails have been added as cancelled listings. Please tell me if I miss something.

10. Could you please help me change {item} and {am} for sending messages to Discord

11. @rodel77 do you have a link off a website where We can see the « web client » ?

Because the server you have mentioned on you overview page don’t work :)

12. Sure, this is the one I have with my test server https://rodeldev.xyz/marketplace/ (and the server is rodeldev.xyz)