Premium Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by KiranHart, Jun 9, 2021.

1. KiranHart updated Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop with a new update entry:

Feature Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. There is a lot I don't understand, If I put one item into market one person will buy it and that's all why we are not allowed to add more apples so they will stay in stock (Like in lore Stock: (Amount) , + if I add 64 apples to shop and set price per 1 item, from default it set's to 64 instead of starting from 1 for player to go up to 64 if he wants, at this stage this plugin is just not ready for me or server will wait a lot probably to get it into a stable stage.

3. I see, the stock option was made like that on purpose, as it allows you to add stack variations quicker. As for the purchase starting at 64 / the max size of that item rather than 1, that’s definitely something I can adjust in the next update.

4. KiranHart updated Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop with a new update entry:

Feature Update

5. Hey Kiran!

Cool plugin, enjoying it so far.

I do have some suggestions/inquiries though.

Could you add a confirmation GUI when selecting Delete Market/Category, and Feature Market? Or at least require a double click for confirmation.

If you choose to sell an item for "custom currency" (ie another item), you must own that item you wish to use as currency first.
    Could that be changed to a search feature, possibly? Maybe a "locked" creative mode for example. Find the item and drop it outside the creative GUI to add to the sale page.

It would help a lot, I think. If I want to sell 4 Diamonds in exchange for say... a Nether Star, but I don't have a Nether Star, I'm outta luck!

One other thing for the config.yml, maybe add an option to toggle on/off the Custom Currency feature?

Another thing - setting up Requests seems to be different than the other functions of the plugin. If I go to my current requests, I should be able to select a button and generate a new Item Request similar to setting up Custom Currency on a market listing.

I hope these requests/suggestions aren't too confusing!
    Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
    Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey!

I have another inquiry regarding selling in quantities.

Instead of making a listing for 1x item, or a stack... could it vary?
    For example : change the "Price for Stack True/False" button to allow for an quantity input in chat or an Anvil/Sign GUI

Or perhaps, allow listing one item, and applying any additional stock in your inventory to that listing. Adding stock could open a chest GUI, and allow the player to add there, then easily confirm with a button on the bottom right corner of that GUI.

For example:

Listing 400x Stone as one listing, and offering 32x stone for $16.

A player would come along, buy 100x stone, and the listing would still have 300x stone available for another player to purchase. Or, the owner to remove from listing if they change their mind.

I think this would be a better method, and offer less clutter in the marketplace with potentially hundreds of stacks of an item from various players.

Have a great day Kiran, enjoying your plugin :D

7. yea I’ve had quite a bit of suggestions to make it like that. That’s probably going to be 2.0 thing since it would involve me redoing the entire item system.

8. Yeah I see that now in some previous comments.

I think it would make the whole thing just a bit more fluid and user-friendly.

Also, I'm not sure why but I can't leave a review on Spigot for some reason. I'll try to figure it out and give you a good review :)

#34 iKilledEveryone, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  9. KiranHart updated Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop with a new update entry:

Feature Update

10. KiranHart updated Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop with a new update entry:

Feature Update

11. KiranHart updated Markets - The Ultimate Player Shop with a new update entry:

Custom Head Support