Spigot Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.17) 2.4.2

Marriage Master is a highly customizable marriage plugin.

1. It already should work for everything except the marry chat and the magic heart color. If you have problems with something particular please let me know.

2. When player send message to partner, his message loses formatting on second line:
    https://i.imgur.com/rqy7gCv.png

Can you please look into this and fix it?

3. GeorgH93 updated Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.16) with a new update entry:

v2.2.14

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. GeorgH93 updated Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.16) with a new update entry:

v2.3

5. add a command /gender, and for example to open a gui or chat you would write /gender male /gender female
    I think it would be a very good idea and it would make this plugin to be used more often

6. GeorgH93 updated Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.16) with a new update entry:

v2.3.1

7. I can't download placeholders through PlaceholderAPI anymore. Did something break or was this intentional?

8. Since v2.0 the placeholders are bundled with the plugin. You can find the full list of placeholders here.

9. Whats the placeholder for the other partners? Like if a player is married to 2 people, how do i get the 2nd partners name from the placeholders?

10. Will be added with the next update. You can try the preview, if you like. It adds %marriagemaster_partnername<0-9>% and %marriagemaster_partnerdisplayname<0-9>%.

11. Oh awesome! Thanks will try that

12. Also, is there a way to set a limit of how many you can marry? I'd like to set a max of each player can only marry 2 other people simutaniously

13. There currently is no option for that. But it's planned to be added in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey, could you update that placeholder? Because ive found an issue

If you write all this in a GUI item:
    %marriagemaster_partnername0%
    %marriagemaster_partnername1%
    %marriagemaster_partnername2%
    %marriagemaster_partnername3%

While only being married to *One Person*

Then, that person's name will be parsed in every one of those placeholders
    (Example:)
    "BobTheTest
    BobTheTest
    BobTheTest
    BobTheTest"

So if you could replace the other placeholders with something like a space instead?
    So it would turn out like this:
    "BobTheTest

"

15. Should be fixed with this build.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Java 16 support (atleast on BungeeCord)? Can't test /marry tp atm but should be harmless/can be safely ignored? Although says it has been enabled so no issues I guess xD

23:15:37 [WARNING] [MarriageMaster] [BadRabbit] Failed switching to real plugin!
    23:15:37 [SEVERE] java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make java.lang.ClassLoader java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0() accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @7c209437

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:357)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.checkCanSetAccessible(Method.java:199)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.setAccessible(Method.java:193)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at at.pcgamingfreaks.MarriageMaster.Bungee.BadRabbit.getMethod(BadRabbit.java:107)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at at.pcgamingfreaks.MarriageMaster.Bungee.BadRabbit.onLoad(BadRabbit.java:47)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugin(PluginManager.java:344)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.loadPlugins(PluginManager.java:250)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:273)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:67)

23:15:37 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

23:15:37 [INFO] Loaded plugin MarriageMaster version 2.3.1-Release by GeorgH93
    23:15:39 [WARNING] [MarriageMaster] [BadRabbit] Failed to enable plugin.

17. Thanks for reporting. Should be fixed with this build.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. any plans for MMOCore exp?

19. It's a premium plugin, so no.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. For everyone who is interested in MC 1.17, you can find the preview build for MC 1.17 compatibility here.
    Please keep in mind this version is not fully tested yet and you might encounter bugs.

• Winner Winner x 1