Marriage Reloaded GUI (for BossShop)

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by JumanjiCraft, Sep 22, 2016.

1. So for my server, I've been using Marriage Reloaded. I like the plugin, but it needed a nice clean GUI.

This is that project.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This project is completed!

Dependencies:

INSTALLATION:

Step 1: Download the zip file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bzq60j8asgecki/Marriage Reloaded GUI.zip?dl=0

------
    Step 2: Unzip the shops folder into your BossShop plugin folder on your server
    Step 3: Do /bosssshop reload
    Step 4: Check that it's working with /bosssshop marry
    Step 5: Optional - Mask the /bossshop marry command with a plugin, such as VentureChat. For instance running /marriage will open /bossshop marry. In my case, we use a custom server GUI, through BossShop, and I've included a way to open the Marriage GUI from the custom GUI:
    Step 6a: Optional - Set SearchSubfoldersForShops: true
    Step 6b: Optional - Place Marriage shop folder in a sub folder, to keep your shops folder clean.

WARNING: Do not mask the command /marry - This will override the Marriage Reloaded Plugin and will cause problems.

[​IMG]

------------------------
    TO DO LIST:

Fix any bugs
    ------------------------

Let me know what you think and if you have any issues, report them in this thread!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ... I watched the video on the Marriage Reloaded plugin ...

I think I need this... Now..

Btw, how would marriage reloaded deal with plugman loading it in?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I stopped using plugman because it caused to many issues with other plugins, like Holograms and Citizens. Better is to just restart the server, IMO.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I do agree Plugman isn't recommended for "heavy" plugins; but for "low level" plugins like a command, its amazing.

BTW in your video on the marriage page it had hearts, does the plugin support Pl3xIcons?

5. I'm not the creator of Marriage Reloaded. I'm just a patron. I made the GUI to make it easier for my players to use. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Oh..

Either way, thanks for shining light on the plugin.

• Like Like x 1