MassiveCraft Configuration Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by VHC, May 13, 2017.

1. VHC

VHC

Hello!

To sum up, I'm using MassiveCraft as my factions plugin on my server. There are many servers out there that "fork" this plugin. I have researched on how to do this, but it's not working out for me. I decompiled the .jar, searched through all files but could not find a way to add Co Leader as a rank or configure the /f show. I know with FactionsUUID it is not too hard to perform these functions, but I do not like FactionsUUID due to how outdated and unpopular it is. Basically, all I need is someone to tell me how I can edit MassiveCraft/Core to add the Co Leader rank and revise and configure the /f show (remove f bank, reorganize, change color, etc).

If you can help me, please comment for I need quick assistance.

#1 VHC, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. VHC

VHC

Still looking for help on this subject. Bump.

3. Hi! I'm having very similar problems. It would be great if someone could help. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maybe its done via the API and overriding the /f show command?

5. VHC

VHC

How can I do it via the API?

6. you put the massivecraft jar in you buildpath and the you get the values and send it to the player.

7. VHC

VHC

I'm not that advanced in all of this. If you can do this for me, I am willing to pay. Can I contact you on Skype or something so you can do this for me? I will message you what I want you to change the /f show too.

8. Contact me Skype: rayoxhd

9. VHC

VHC

Contacted, my Skype name is similar to my Spigot username.