Maven Modules for NMS compatibility

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by TcFoxy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hey, I'm trying to adapt this to work for my own plugin.

I keep getting:
    /usr/lib/jvm/java-9-oracle/bin/java -Dmaven.multiModuleProjectDirectory=/home/tomas/Documents/programming/spigot/arenatow/src/main/java/io/github/TcFoxy/ArenaTOW/Plugin -Dmaven.home=/opt/idea-IC-173.4127.27/plugins/maven/lib/maven3 -Dclassworlds.conf=/opt/idea-IC-173.4127.27/plugins/maven/lib/maven3/bin/m2.conf -javaagent:/opt/idea-IC-173.4127.27/lib/idea_rt.jar=44765:/opt/idea-IC-173.4127.27/bin -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath /opt/idea-IC-173.4127.27/plugins/maven/lib/maven3/boot/plexus-classworlds-2.5.2.jar org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher -Didea.version=2017.3.2 compile
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO]
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building ArenaTugOfWar 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT
    [WARNING] The POM for io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW-v1_12_R1:jar:1_12_R1 is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW-v1_13_R1:jar:1_13_R1 is missing, no dependency information available
    [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] Total time: 0.295 s
    [INFO] Finished at: 2018-08-02T19:33:22+01:00
    [INFO] Final Memory: 6M/22M
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ArenaTOW: Could not resolve dependencies for project io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW:jar:1.3.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW-v1_12_R1:jar:1_12_R1, io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW-v1_13_R1:jar:1_13_R1: Failure to find io.github.TcFoxy:ArenaTOW-v1_12_R1:jar:1_12_R1 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

Process finished with exit code 1
    (Which is weird because I know I have compilation errors all over that I cant fix yet.)

Here's what my intellij looks like right now:
    [​IMG]
    1) notice that there's like a million maven projects: is that normal?
    2) notice that there are target folders inside all of my modules: is that supposed to happen?
    3) notice that it looks like there are multiple projects in the project explorer: that wasn't there before.

As you can tell I'm pretty mystified with what is going on. I'm a confident java user, but maven kind of goes over my head, and maven+intellij is really killing me.

Here is a link to my github which has the whole thing with all the pom files and stuff. Please let me know if there is any more info that you'd require to help out.

THANKS SO MUCH!

-T