Bungee - Spigot MC-Cron | Scheduler | Jobs | BungeeCord support 1.9.1

Schedule anything, whenever you want! With Event jobs! And now with BungeeCord support

1. The_TadeSK submitted a new resource:

MC-Cron | Schedule anything | Like Linux Cron - Schedule anything, whenever you want!

Read more about this resource...

2. Plugin doesn't work well on 1.8.8 i'm testing it and config resets all the time..i even try with reload command and its the same..fix it..remove default jobs

3. You just need to edit config from ftp, not from web control panel

4. Is it possible to run a command every monday at 6 am for example but only on mondays ?

5. Yes, It can be:
    Code (Text):
    every 1 day of week at 6:00

6. And I just have to replace the "every 1 day" by the monday ?

7. No

8. After looking at the main page twice, maybe it would also be an idea to have everything in a GUI,
    to be exact 2 Menu's in 1 GUI, 1 for permanent jobs and 1 for temporary jobs.
    Each job will has its info on the lore of some item,
    Maybe each server can has its own menu aswell or its own itemID? :? :p
    Just some suggestions for the plugin that would make it even more better then it currently is.
    There must be a ton of things that can be made with this so maybe making a paid version(up to you) if its gonna be alot of work

EDIT: for restart command with that timer on main page would be cool if you could add TitleManager or some support that would even make it better than it already is

9. After a server restart the default config jobs are added to my own jobs. So the config is not reset to default, but the default jobs are added.
    Please correct this.
    Using the latest Spigot build (1.12).

10. Have random mode?
    By example every 5 minutes random task.

11. Is it possible to run a command on a specific day of the week?
    Ex: every Tuesday sends a command at 15:00

12. Hi, Excellent plugin!
    I am using it on 1.12.2 and it works just fine.

#14 Quenchx, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  13. Yes, like this: every 2 day of week at 15:00

14. The_TadeSK updated MC-Cron | Schedule anything | Like Linux Cron with a new update entry:

BIG UPDATE! Added event jobs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. The_TadeSK updated MC-Cron | Schedule anything | Event jobs! with a new update entry:

BIG UPDATE! Added event jobs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. what if I set every 31day of month but some months dont have 31days?

17. You have to set every 28 day of month, because February has 28 days normal.
    Soon I can add last day option