Standalone MC Server Soft // Server Manager for Windows 10.3.2.0

Server UI for Windows. A better way to manage your Minecraft Servers.

1. Fireblade115 submitted a new resource:

MC Server Soft // Server Manager for Windows - Allows you to host your own server from your computer. Free of cost.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Can you add Linux support and support for hosted servers? I have a dedicated server and would love to use this with it on my desktop.

3. While I don't like the idea of hosting servers from a GUI, especially on windows, your UI looks amazing, 1+ from me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. can support network(SERVERs in tag)

5. Sort of a 'Remote Controller'?, Sounds interesting!

Thanks, Captain!

Hey, I'm not sure what you mean, could you rephrase that?

6. Fireblade115 updated MC Server Soft // Server Manager for Windows with a new update entry:

Updated to 9.0.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. can manage Multiple server in one window

8. Ah! Not at the moment, but this is on my todo list! You will be able to host/create multiple instances soon.

9. It seems an interesting project! compliments ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. What about the ability to have the server hosted elsewhere

11. Like, "Create another instance" > "host locally" or "connect to existing server", so that you can manage multiple servers from 1 place (even when you don't host them from the same machine)?

12. Yes

13. I very much like this idea, and think others will too. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got an ETA :)

15. In the latest version (9.0.2.0), all mcss settings are already loaded from a specific instance, so the base structure is already in place. It only needs a GUI, a proper file structure and probably some tweaking here and there. ;)

But adding the functionality to control other non-mcss server is going to take a while, this will probably require another plugin with a sort of backend structure to send and receive data. At this time I really can't give a very exact ETA, I'll probably have one at the end of this month. Maybe earlier, we'll have to see.

If you'd like, I can keep you posted on the matter at hand. ^^

16. Sure keep me updated

17. Fireblade115 updated MC Server Soft // Server Manager for Windows with a new update entry:

Updated to 9.0.2.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Make it so I can connect it to my dedicated server whilst the GUI is on my PC? Would be awesome!

(Is this possible?)

19. Can you make one for linux with a webserver with a layout like this?

20. Hey, there is a lot intrest in remote access . It seems like I have no other option than to implement it, check back in a month or so ^^

• Like Like x 1