Spigot MCJukebox 2.6.8

Hosted web audio client, play music without downloads. New Sound Center alternative.

1. is there any issue for 1.16.1?

2. Hello there, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any possibility this would ever work for forge mods?

3. Hi! I haven't tested it, but usually we work on new releases without any trouble. Feel free to give the latest file a try, and let me know if you run in to any trouble.

4. Could you elaborate on what you're thinking?

5. olivervscreeper updated MCJukebox with a new update entry:

Happy Summer!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Just curious. Tried to set the jukebox set key. Entered the API key obtained. But, get stuck at Generatoring link...No errors in the console. Is there a port that needs open for this? I put the plugin on my one of my paper servers. I run bungee so you can not hit the server directly. All goes through bungee. But, not sure on what port needs to be open, if any.

7. Hi! We communicate over HTTP, so we need to be able to make outgoing connections on ports 80 and 443. You shouldn't need to open these ports, though.

Is it possible your have restrictions on plugins connecting to the internet?

8. The plugin dont create folder why?

9. Hey! All of MCJukebox's config can be managed from the admin panel. Is there something particular you're trying to do?

10. olivervscreeper updated MCJukebox with a new update entry:

Security Notice

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. hi sorry for that question, but is a very good plugin and i try to add like a spotify in my server, so i use chestcommand what i can put a command that is launch for the server, i use, /jukebox music @p (url of the song) but there is a mistake because nobody is nearly, i use /sudo @p jukebox music @p url but the same problem because dont have @p i use @s but in my version (1.7.10) doest work, any ideas?

12. Hey @paco999, it looks like you were able to get help over Discord. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

13. I have this error :(

18:30:59
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okhttp3.internal.Util.<clinit>(Util.kt:72) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okhttp3.OkHttpClient.<clinit>(OkHttpClient.kt:1073) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.engineio.client.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:215) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.engineio.client.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:174) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager$Engine.<init>(Manager.java:638) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager$1.run(Manager.java:277) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.thread.EventThread.exec(EventThread.java:55) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager.open(Manager.java:266) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager.open(Manager.java:256) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Socket$3.run(Socket.java:142) ~[?:?]
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.thread.EventThread$2.run(EventThread.java:80) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_131]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    WARN

18:30:59
    [org.maxgamer.quickshop.sentry.dsn.Dsn]: *** Couldn't find a suitable DSN, Sentry operations will do nothing! See documentation: https://docs.sentry.io/clients/java/ ***
    [org.maxgamer.quickshop.sentry.DefaultSentryClientFactory]: No 'stacktrace.app.packages' was configured, this option is highly recommended as it affects stacktrace grouping and display on Sentry. See documentation: https://docs.sentry.io/clients/java/config/#in-application-stack-frames
    Exception in thread "EventThread" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: kotlin.collections.ArraysKt.copyInto([B[BIII)[B
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio.Segment.writeTo(Segment.kt:164)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio.Segment.compact(Segment.kt:147)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio.Buffer.write(Buffer.kt:1854)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio.Buffer.read(Buffer.kt:1865)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio.Buffer.writeAll(Buffer.kt:1655)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio_Options$Companion.buildTrieRecursive(Options.kt:187)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio_Options$Companion.buildTrieRecursive(Options.kt:174)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio_Options$Companion.buildTrieRecursive$default(Options.kt:113)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okio_Options$Companion.of(Options.kt:72)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okhttp3.internal.Util.<clinit>(Util.kt:72)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.okhttp3.OkHttpClient.<clinit>(OkHttpClient.kt:1073)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.engineio.client.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:215)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.engineio.client.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:174)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager$Engine.<init>(Manager.java:638)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager$1.run(Manager.java:277)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.thread.EventThread.exec(EventThread.java:55)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager.open(Manager.java:266)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Manager.open(Manager.java:256)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.client.Socket$3.run(Socket.java:142)
    at net.mcjukebox.plugin.bukkit.libs.socket.thread.EventThread$2.run(EventThread.java:80)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

14. That's an odd one! Which Java version are you running?

15. Server 1.14.5, java i believe 1.8 or 1.9.

16. Hmm, I don't have any guesses right away. Could you email [email protected] for me so we can investigate further?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Does this work for 1.16.4?

18. Hi,

It does! If you run in to any trouble, please do let us know.

19. Hello! I have installed the plugin on my server and added a mp3 on my server. Set the worldguard region to play that sound but I did not hear anything. When I check the webpage source the plugin tries to download from an HTTPS but I clearly said in the link that its HTTP. What can I do?

20. Hi Aushyro,

Would I be right in assuming that you're using Google Chrome? "Unfortunately" (I say that in quotes, because it's a good change for security), recent changes mean HTTPS sites can only access HTTPS audio. You'll need to host the audio over HTTPS for it to be accessible with MCJukebox.