Spigot MCJukebox 2.6.8

Hosted web audio client, play music without downloads. New Sound Center alternative.

1. Thank you for the answer. Your assumption is correct :) I will see then if I switch over to HTTPS

--edit: bought an ssl certificate and installed it. It works now, thx :D

#721 Aushyro, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. when i type in /jukebox it gives me command not found ... even though ive installed it on my server.

3. Thank you for the good plug-in. Is there a way to make music heard in the world, not within the World Guard region?

4. Hey, thanks for the kind words! You can use the region name "__global__" (two underscores on either side), which plays whenever we don't find a region.

5. Hello, How i can translate the plugin in french ?

6. Hi! Do you mean the messages seen in game by your players? If so, you can sign in to our admin panel, and edit them there. Updates will be sent to the server automatically.

7. Amazing plugin.. i saw you can make a region global, but is there a way to randomize tracks? or add multiple tracks to a world?

8. Hey, thanks for the kind words! Those aren't possible out of the box at the moment. If you're a developer, you're welcome to use our API. Otherwise, you might be able to set something up with command blocks or a long track that contains multiple files one after the other.

9. System Info: Java 11 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 11.0.10+9) Host: Linux 4.9.33-mod-std-ipv6-64 (amd64)

10. You guessed actually how i also thought of making a single track with combined songs.
    In that case would it be possible to play from a timestamp?

11. Not at the moment I'm afraid. It's on the list to look at in the future :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. olivervscreeper updated MCJukebox with a new update entry:

Release 2.6.8

Read the rest of this update entry...