Spigot MCManager | Ingame Server Management 3.1

Update your server with BuildTools, manage players, plugins, files and more.

1. dbraggaming submitted a new resource:

PluginInstaller - Download any File from an URL, list and delete files

Read more about this resource...

2. What url do you need to put in, a direct download?

3. @zDrakon direct download works, but downloads from spigot work, too. You can also use an url-shortener if you want.

4. so if i wanted to download your plugin using your plugin XD Id put your plugin page url?

5. no, you put in the download url as seen in the example: /wget http://dl.vhsdbn.de/?id=9 plugins/PluginInstaller.jar

But you can also use the /pi update command for that ;)

6. not working on spigot 1.8.5.

[22:52:59] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/PluginInstaller.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_8_R1/Packet
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:291) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:199) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:528) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [?:1.7.0_55]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_8_R1/Packet
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.Packet
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:91) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-17fce80-529e4cd]
    ... 6 more

7. @FutureForce We will try to solve this problem asap. Its just difficult to make the Plugin multiversion compatible since we have to use NMS code because there is no spigot api for action bar messages yet.
    EDIT: A Fix has been released

#7 iZefix, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  8. If you could possible somehow add the ability to edit configs, and ymls. This plugin would be the biggest plugin hit ever! Can you reply to me, if it is even possible?

9. @LimeGlass Actually, it might be possible with a book and quill, but I'm not promising anything. Sounds like a good idea!

10. @dbraggaming Btw in 1.8.3-1.8.4 I can't install any plugins from spigot, It always says Error code: 505, 503, or 500, So I downgraded and it works :(
    Oh well, SWEET PLUGIN love it, cause you can remove files, THATS SICK

11. @LimeGlass That should be fixed, I'll release it asap. btw, your idea actually works, the formatting is just a bit weird: http://i.imgur.com/5arHBnC.png Every point is on a single page, and I have no idea how to fix that yet. That'll need some more tests...

12. @dbraggaming Having each point/line on a new page would be beneficial, because in books you cant select a line, you have to delete everything until that point, which is minecraft, You could also try to do in chat, possibly?

13. dbraggaming updated PluginInstaller and File Editor [1.8.x] with a new update entry:

Edit Files + Autocomplete

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Suggest add:

• Search for plugins and their versions with just one command
    • Install plugins directly from curse, bukkit or spigot
    • Gui install
    • View all your plugins in the pluginmanager
    • Enable and disable any plugin on your server
    • Uninstall plugins that you dont need

15. its a good idea but you need to add in a gui so it a bit easier to use

16. @dbraggaming The editing of config actually shows up! I can't believe you pulled this off! You Sir, are the best developer I have seen around

But I have 2 errors with the /nano
    1.) 90% of the time the config of the files doesn't save after you edit it in the book (Tested ChestCommands, Essentials, and 2 other plugins)
    2.) The viewing of the Config is perfect, and works fine! But could you change the colour of the text, White is hard to see xD

Love this plugin, and it works perfect!

- Keep on crafting
    "Minecon 2013"

17. @LimeGlass Sorry for answering that late. You probably have the same problem as I. I can't edit config files while the server is running for some Plugins. Its probably about the default saveConfig() which uses the stored FileConfiguration. 2. Yes, I just thought that you might want to use color codes in the config, but I should be able to only strip out black color, so you can still use all other color codes.

18. Sweet, cause not many people use black in anything, cause its hard to see in chat, and also due to the saveConfig() Is there anyway that you can think of to get around it, and make the plugin save configs?