Mcmmo Hearts

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Fonzee9, May 6, 2015.

1. How do i disable them?

2. In the config.

Code (Text):
    Mob_Healthbar:
        # Display_Type: Default display for mob health bars - HEARTS, BAR, or DISABLED
        # Display_Time: Amount of time (in seconds) to display. To display permanently, set to -1
        Display_Type: HEARTS
        Display_Time: 3

3. i dont get it

4. Code (Text):
        Display_Type: HEARTS
    If you don't get that, I don't know what else to tell you without spelling it out in some alphabet soup: it describes right there what the "Display_Type" setting does, and shows the valid settings you can set it to, including the one you are looking for.

5. Can you give me the config with hearts turned off please?

6. ...

[​IMG]

Code (Text):
        Display_Type: DISABLED
    Go find that in your mcMMO config.yml, and edit it to look like that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Like this?

Mob_Healthbar:
    # Display_Time: Amount of time (in seconds) to display. To display permanently, set to -1

8. Try it and see :rolleyes:

You're making this out to be way more complicated than it is.

9. I did everything

10. config

Mob_Healthbar:
    Display_Time: 3

11. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Thread moved => Spigot Plugin Help

Next time, please read this thread before posting so that you get the most relevant help. Thank you!

12. I'm well aware that I'm bumping a bit of an old thread, but I think this issue is still relevant (try Google searches, that's how I found this) and basically the question hasn't been answered correctly (though I agree that the OP could have been a bit more clear).

You change the default behavior in config.yml, as was mentioned above:
    Code (Text):

Mob_Healthbar:
        # Display_Type: Default display for mob health bars - HEARTS, BAR, or DISABL
    ED
        # Display_Time: Amount of time (in seconds) to display. To display permanent
    ly, set to -1
        Display_Time: -1

Now I stated the obvious, I know. But the reason why I think this confused the OP is because this won't change your current behavior / settings if you already started using mcMMO somehow. I think that's where the confusion came from (in this thread, and in some others I found "elsewhere"). The answer is to use: /mobhealth disabled.

If you change this setting in config.yml then all new users won't see the healthbar anymore, but the current users still do. And I think that detail confused people, such as the OP, who expected a global override.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1