Mcmmo Instillation Guide

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Ender_King9998, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Okay so if you need mcmmo for your server and it doesnt work, Heres how to fix it. (1.8 version)
    First Go Here scroll down until you find:
    Latest 1.8 Build: 1.5.04-SNAPSHOT or (Non-Paywalled)
    Click the non-paywalled
    install it to your server.
    Reload your server
    It will probably be red in your /plugins
    how to fix that is go to your plugins, mcmmo folder and find the file called treasure.yml
    delete that then reload your server again
    it SHOULD work
    There ya go :D
    Feel free to dm me if you need anymore help

2. Strahan

Benefactor

Doesn't work for me. It loads, never goes in the red, yet it does not log any skill progression.

3. Is your server in 1.8?
    also make sure u plopped it in ur plugins and dnt delete the file b4 u reloaded

4. Strahan

Benefactor

Yep. 1.8, fresh build with the file you linked. It works; I can do /mcstats and see my stats but they do not increase.

5. that might be on the plugins side
    but win and doubt reload the server
    also make sure it says your leveling up the skills not just falling 10 blocks and thinking itl increase

6. Can the title perhaps get an update that this is specifically for 1.8.outdated servers?

Getting the mcMMO .jar latest stable and 1.12.2 latest stable spigot; works out of the box.
    I am pretty sure the mcMMO plugin itself comes with pretty clear installation instructions.

7. Strahan

Benefactor

Nevermind, it's working now. I deleted the jar and redownloaded. Something must have been wonky in my first download, though I'd have thought it would make it fail in a more generalized fashion. Very weird. *shrug* But good to go :)

(ps, it's "when in doubt" not win and doubt heh)

8. win and doubt
    spell it win and doubt

9. Strahan

Benefactor

Huh? It's not a spelling issue; you have the expression wrong. I.E. you are using the wrong words, not that they are misspelled lol.