MCServerLister » A new server lister.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by CraftThatBlock, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, today we are releaseing our new Minecraft server lister, MCServerLister. We worked very hard in the past weeks working on imporoving the server list and listeneing to your feedback to add features to the #1 server list out there. We are still growing and small and building a community. We have unique features that other server lister don't have, including the most important, our contact page. Wish this feature was added? Tell us! We are glad to help YOU get more players on your epic servers!

Main feature list:
    - Get more players
    - Premium server
    - Vote
    - Votifier
    - YouTube video intergration
    - Banners
    - Smooth and easy-to-use design
    - Amazing support

Add your server now! Help us to help you grow!

Lister: MCServerlister.com

• Old Old x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Stop with the server lists.

Seriously.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Not even joking, at this point, the server list market is like servers themselves.

Quantity over quality.

Please. Stop.

4. DonkeyLand is #8! Sounds fun.

5. Why are we re-inventing the wheel?

6. Minecraft reinvented the cube ;).

Anyways, we aim at QUALITY. Let me know of anything I should add.

7. A feature that lets me rm -rf / --no-preserve-root the box the website is on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mikgreg

Supporter

Not again D:

9. Too slow. That'll really drag down the webserver performance; it's better to just use dd on the partition table, the net effect is the same - and it's fast!

10. Good point! A good old dd if=/dev/random of=/dev/sda1 bs=100 count=1 would work perfectly!

11. Personally I'm a fan of dd if=/trololol.png of ....

pixel art in your partition table 4tw.

• Like Like x 1
  12. just joined the localhost server, its amazing.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. This is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

14. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

Two words:
    Market saturation.

15. The server lists all look the same. Everyone's using bootstrap, which is great... But always the same designs... Always the same functionality... Boring.

16. There is a server list template out on the web, which unfortunately a lot of server lists use. They do modify it slightly, but it is still noticeable.

MCServerLister is making use of the same old boring template, I'd suggest building something unique and try get some unique functionality.

17. What there is!? Link!? I wanna make one too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A server list for premium servers only would be nice. To keep that cracked junk away.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.