Memory Leak 1.5.2

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by EXPGames, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Hello guys, I just got the latest Spigot 1.5.2 (#964), but I think i'm dealing with a memory leak problem. My VPS has 10~20 players online, 4GB Ram, hosted on LowHop. I dont know where to start looking

It's consuming 100% of the Memory after 2 hours Online!

Plugins List:
    Worldedit, SimpleClans2, Vault, MobileTools, Multiverse-Core, PermissionEX, CreeperControl, SignColors, WorldGuard, MineResetLite, iConomy, ControlTPA, Announcer, Citizens, Kitplugin, ChatManager, OtherDrops, Multiverse-Portals, EndlessEnchant, NullTerrain, mcMMO, Residence, Multiverse-Inventories, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, dtlTraders, AuthMe, CompatNoCheatPlus, NoCheatPlus

Timing: http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=5987358

2. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

Why not upgrade to 1.6.2?

3. Cracked.

4. There's plenty of 1.6.2 cracked clients, what's your point?

The problem here it's not spitgot itself, a plugin is cousing this... I was using bukkit recommended build (1.5.2) before, that's why I'm not going to upgrade to 1.6.2

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Much easier for owners to stay 1.5 then lose players. Just think, most cracked players are 9 and don't know what they are doing.

6. joehot200

Supporter

I would have 50+ players online at this time with 1.5, now i have barely 30.

Maybe i should downgrade....

7. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

Downgrading would only piss off players, cause a plethora of problems due to having the new blocks placed in the world and chaos*.

* Adolescents crying their eyes out due to losing their horsey.

• Informative Informative x 1