Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Dec 25, 2017.

1. enterih

Benefactor

Merry Christmas @all and have great christmas days

I use this thread to give some christmas wishes

@md_5 Thanks you for working on Spigot. Thanks too for the other staff's from Spigotteam. A goal for next year is to get more support for the spigotteam. I wanna donate every month if I get my new job :D. I hope it's helping to grow the hole project and a security for bad times. It would me make happy when someone follow my goal.

A big thanks to @DarkPyves @NLThijs48 @Zrips @HappyPikachu @kangarko @garbagemule @Keyle @Me_Goes_RAWR @asofold @Fr33stylerRO @fullwall (and the hole citizensteam), @mcmonkey @Arcaniax @CodeCrafter47 @wea_ondara
    @AlphartDev @goncalomb
    and mush other Plugindevelopers (and teams).
    Everyone of you was or is a importent part of my server. With your plugin you have changed many things of the life from other people. Without you my server will not be online. Some plugins i use(d) over many years and i know, everyone of you give his best to make ready a really good plugin. But i don't know how many comming to you and say: Thanks you, that you make a great plugin and sacrifice you time for me. I think that is importent to say to you here. For all of you, who making a Free plugin or opensourceplugin earn much respect from me.
    Thanks ! Thanks for your plugins and keep up working. be healthy, happy and don't forget the important part of the life: Be happy and do what you wanna do ! Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

I hope is unstandable because my english isn't a great wonder.

But for now: Merry Christmas and a happy new year

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Merry Christmas!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I can just wish to everyone on this planet „Merry Christmas“, „Frohe Weihnachten“, „Feliz Navidad“, ...
    Hopefully nobody is in this time alone.
    I hope 2018 is for spigot also a great year.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! And a Happy New Year 2018!!! Love SPIGOT !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. clip

Benefactor

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here on Spigot from the McCarthy family!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Merry Christmas! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Congratulations on the five years mark, and for being a big-board active community.

Have a nice holiday season.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Merry Christmas everyone! :D For whoever doesn't celebrate: Have a great day regardless.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. It's been one hell of a journey, I remember when Spigot was only a few hundred users, now look at us. #29.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Merry Christmas and THANKS to you and the spigot team! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope y'all have a healthy life and are grateful for your presents (if you got any)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Merry Christmas all, I think I found myself a new hobby this year! and Thanks SpigotMC Team and @md_5

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. @enterih : thank you for your wishes, it's always encouraging to read such messages! Happy New Year to you too and to the rest of the community. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Merry christmas to everyone!
    Let's never talk about 2017 again.

17. Saw this thread late, but merry christmas

18. I'm a bit late but...
    [​IMG]
    Happy holydays!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. congrats on the huge progress you've made! best wishes for the SpigotMC community!

#60 DefinitlyEvil, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017