Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not really a 2.0 for us aussies, we don’t celebrate thanksgiving here.

2. Merry christmas everyone!! but it is still 2018

3. nossr50

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

:cool: Happy Holidays :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Happy holidays everyone! <3

5. Merry Crisis
    and a happy new year

6. Merry Christmas & hopefully a happy 2019. 2018 was stressful

7. Happy christmas and a merry new year!

O wait...

8. Michael,

Thank you for the hard work and the dedication to this project. It's quite amazing and fun to follow. It has given us loads of gameplay and helped us build various fun communities of friends. Looking forward to more crafting/building/exploring in 2019 thanks to Spigot.

Merry Christmas to you and everybody else on this forum,

Floris.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Thank you for all the wishes! I've just fallen asleep on my grandparents floor since 2pm to know 7pm xD
    Christmas is almost over for us aussies, hope all you Americans out there are going to enjoy your upcoming day full of surprises! <3

10. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Best wishes to all your friends, and family.

Be Safe, Be Cheerful

Merry Christmas, Driftay

11. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but spigot is so de-light-full.. and since we've got not other site to go.. Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT GO! LET IT GO! can't make these memes any-more! Let it go, let it go.. grab your axe and slam that door! Here I am! To make a house!.. The dirt never bothered me anyway

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. The best Christmas track award goes to sc.Dave!'s 'It's f***ing Christmas!!'. I listen to it every year.

13. Happy holidays to you to and the whole spigot community/staff-team! May 2019 bring us all joy :D

14. Choco

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

16. In my house is snowing.
    Merry christmas!

17. Merry Christmas to everyone here! Be careful around fireworks :)

18. I started building my first server almost a year ago, finally got my 400x400 spawn moved safely into a valid 1.13.2 world with all the new plugins. Hope others had an equally satisfying Christmas.

19. Happy holidays Spigot Community! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.