Spigot MeteoritesPro v1.5.3

The Ultimate Meteorites Plugin

1. No, as mentioned above. When I open the chest, I can call by executing the custom command.

2. OliPulse updated MeteoritesPro with a new update entry:

v1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. For your first plugin it's fucking insane! Add GriefPrevention and a disable to the mob spawning (If it's not already a thing) and this could litterally be a good premium plugin.

• Like Like x 1
  4. @OliPulse
    Hi, I just want to know if you can implement these things:
    • Define a specific location where meteorite will drop (useful for events)
    • Add a timer when treasure will get removed with other blocks
    • Add something to rollback the "zone'" after meteorite disappear
    • Implement something that drop the meteorite at the define location with a command so I can use any command scheduler plugin ;)
    • Maybe Custom Mobs and mythicmobs integrations?
    Really nice plugin btw :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! :D
    Because of all of the requests to implement GP I'm going to try to have it done for the next update.
    Disabling the mob aka the 'treasure guardian' already is an option, indeed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Hey,
    I'll go over your suggestion list one by one:

• I figured out a way to get a pretty accurate location of where the meteorite lands, however, I will only be able to provide the location when it already landed (or at least the core). I'm going to create a customizable message and possibly command with the landing location of the core available with placeholders. Would this still be interesting for you if implemented this way? I'm curious, how would you want to implement the landing location for events? :)
    • By this, do you mean a timer that starts running after the meteorite launched/landed after which the treasure will disappear? If so, could be cool, good suggestion!
    • The third suggestion about 'roll backing the impact zone' is probably the hardest thing to do and will probably not happen in the near future. :/ However, you can always customize the meteorite in a way that it wont destroy anything at all.
    • I have a scheduler implemented into the plugin but I understand why people would want to use external command schedulers. (For example to combine scheduled tasks). Bottom line, good suggestion, consider it done! :p
    • Lastly, mythic mobs. If my understanding is correct, mythic mobs can be spawned through commands. I'm working on implementing commands into certain events of the plugin, such as interaction with the treasure. If I'm not mistaken this could allow you to use a mythic mob as a treasure guardian? I'm on it!
    That should be all of them, did this answer your questions?
    Thank you for the kind words and all of the suggestions! :giggle:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I was messing around and got a server crash

[14:30:07 WARN]: [MeteoritesPro] Task #175 for MeteoritesPro v1.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive
    at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:388) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at me.olipulse.meteoritespro.Randomizers.RandomizerClass.getRandomParticle(RandomizerClass.java:159) ~[?:?]
    at me.olipulse.meteoritespro.Particles.MeteoriteParticleCreator$1.run(MeteoriteParticleCreator.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:452) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1171) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1098) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:925) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-221]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. It looks like there's something wrong in your plugin config file. However it could also be a bug in the code. Could you send it to me (either here on on Discord), please?
    Also, this was just an error in your server console, right? It should never be able to crash your server. :eek:

9. It outputed the nextInt error 100's of times and crashed. The only thing I changed was the particle interval and the size

10. I managed to recreate this bug by completely removing the particle section from the config. So there was an error in the code because this obviously shouldn't happen. My code didn't check whether or not the particle settings where in the config file in the correct way.
    I'm fixing this ASAP together with some other places in the code where I might have this issue.

However, you're experiencing these error messages while the settings are still in the config file? :confused::unsure:

11. OliPulse updated MeteoritesPro with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. I will explain 1,2,3 and 4 in a single example:
    I will setup a WorldGuard region where meteorite was allowed to spawn and meteorite was NOT allow to spawn elsewhere to "protect" my world.
    The meteorite will spawn each day at 6pm. (I will use external plugin to manage the schedule)
    Players in this area will need to work together to fight the Treasure boss protector to reach the treasure.
    When the boss was killed, remaining players will get the treasure rewards, BUT if there is 10 players alive, only the top 3 players that deal the most damages to the boss will get rewards.
    Other players will need to try again next day for example.

Players will have 15 minutes to fight the boss and get the treasure, after that, treasure and meteorite disappear.
    Maybe implement an actionbar system for players inside this "named" worldguard region.

When a player was killed by the boss, they are not able to join this area again (and of coursse, not able to get the reward). Maybe add these player to the deny flag of worldguard until the metorite disappear?

That could be a really big "game changer".

I am sure that you can do something :)
    Or maybe you can develop a premium addon that do these things will do the trick and I will buy it for sure.

Thanks again for your reply and have a nice day

***I know its a big thing, but I am sure that you can implement this in the near future ;), so I can use it in my upcoming server soon.***

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Wow, super cool idea and definitely some matter for me to read more closely and think about!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hello, not support 1.13.2 ?? :(

15. @Hakogaming
    Hey, I'm sorry, the same goes for 1.13.2 and any other version below 1.14. :(
    I understand why people still run versions under 1.14 but I would highly recommend updating at this point in time, even if it's just as a stepping stone towards the new upcoming minecraft updates. Also there's plenty of plugin options that can get rid of features you don't like about 1.14, if you'd want that.
    Anyway, I hope you understand! :giggle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Disc

Supporter

Really awesome plugin, definitely making good use out of it so thank you. I think it would be cool to have the ability to create multiple different meteor types in the config and to be able to set the rarity of which each of them spawns.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This is really cool! I just need Grief Prevention integration to use it :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. This is interesting, it would really make the config huge though, but in theory it would be possible. Thanks for the suggestion and the compliments! :)

19. Thank you for the kind words!
    I got this suggestion a lot :p I'm on it! (y)