MF Hoppers ERROR

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by 09TheMobLordXx, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I have this plugin called mf hoppers and I keep getting this ERROR in the console and I want to know how to fix it.

ERROR:
    [12:03:42 WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 195"
    [12:03:42 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin MFHoppers v2.7 generated an exception while executing task 66
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftChunk.getEntities(CraftChunk.java:95)
    at net.squidstudios.mfhoppers.util.Methods.containsPlayersAroundHopper(Methods.java:725)
    at net.squidstudios.mfhoppers.hopper.IHopper.isChunkLoaded(IHopper.java:125)
    at net.squidstudios.mfhoppers.tasks.TaskManager.runLinkTask(TaskManager.java:272)
    at net.squidstudios.mfhoppers.tasks.TaskManager$1.run(TaskManager.java:49)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

2. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    Means that the plugin is trying to access an index that doesn't exist in an Array.

I'm not always that good dealing with console errors. (Like this - I can do some tho).
    But I think the error is called because of this while loop found between line 478 and 490 in this file of the source. - Link
    (Not sure if this is the right source/plugin) You should however contact the author of the plugin and explain him the situation.
    He might debug and solve this error for you. :)