Premium MGM | Minigame Maker | Gameplay, GUI, Kit, Scoreboard & Villager Creator [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Vagdedes

Supporter

1. When making timers about the minigame, such as countdowns, have them be public, not private. Same applies for data saving.
    2. Replace all <, > with {, }. That will call the advanced syntax.

2. Thanks, but even with the {} the player is not being teleported when he joins the game.

3. Vagdedes

Supporter

Please repost your commands with my changes, so I can read them.

4. Events:
    Minigame_Join:
    Commands:
    '3': mgm set-public-timer {player} gameTime 2400
    '1': mgm teleport {player} -216 47 93 60 180
    '2': mgm send-private-message {private:clock-like-timer:gameTime}
    '4': mgm send-public-message {player}
    Player_Death:
    Commands:
    '1': mgm teleport {player} 33 47 -11 180 80
    '2': mgm remove-from-minigame {player}

Clicking on the sign makes the number of people in the game go up, but it doesn't trigger anything else to happen. The 4 command on joining was just to try to get any message to note if something is happening. I was hoping it might say the player's name.

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

The 4th command won't be executed because it's missing arguments. You need to put a message for it to send. A public will notify all players in a minigame, while a private only the selected player. As for the other commands, do they work properly?

Example:
    mgm send-public-message {player} [Any Title You Want] {player} has joined the game.

6. No. It isn't teleporting the player. The player can die and he's still listed as in the game. There is no message about a timer. Nothing happens.

7. Vagdedes

Supporter

Please try downloading Build 14 and let me know if that fixes the issue.

8. Nope, that did not fix it. Nor did Build 15.

9. XB_

XB_

Hello! I've just purchased this plugin about an hour ago, but I'm not quite understanding everything. Could someone refer me to a guide on this plugin please?

10. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Minigame Maker with a new update entry:

Build 16 - Major Syntax Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Vagdedes

Supporter

12. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Minigame Maker with a new update entry:

Build 18 - Loading Problem Correction

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Vagdedes

Supporter

14. yes, but I meant like universal variables would be nice, so it can display the player count, arena name, etc. if that makes sense?

15. Vagdedes

Supporter

This information is already available via the "Advanced Syntax" feature, and you are also able to control many of its feedback.

16. Alright I'll look more into it, thanks for the help.

17. Vagdedes

Supporter

Apart from the test-server, not to my knowledge, but I know the limitations.

18. So I just bought the plugin and I‘m wondering how can i create a Team Death Match Minigame without kits only with multiple arenas, a side kill counter and a limit on how much kills it takes for a side to win. How would I do that :D?

19. Vagdedes

Supporter

This plugin allows the creation of major minigames, so if you have in mind multiple arenas, that would be possible but extremely hard. You must study the advanced syntax and conditional commands. Reading the test-server's minigame configuration is also a great way to get an understanding.

I am here to get you started, not deliver you minigame idea. All the information you will need is available on the overview page.

• Like Like x 1