Spigot MineableGems | Create and Customize Your Own Drops | 1.8.8 - 1.16.4 | 1.5

Create drops with conditions and features like AutoInventory, Console Commands and more!

1. Looking forward to new features: Blocks will recover after a certain time ~ you're amazing

2. First I should add Region whitelist/blacklist feature for this one. I'll do it as soon as i'm able to! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking forward to new features.
    You are a great pioneer

4. Umm,I think it should add a options that item is unbreakable or not

5. Mohamad82bz updated MineableGems | Create and Customize Your Own Drops | 1.8.8 - 1.16.3 | with a new update entry:

1.3 | New Feature » Unbreakable and some ItemFlags!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry for replying late, I was busy for a while. I added your feature request in recent update (1.3).

I'll try my bests to add new features when I'm able to. :)

#26 Mohamad82bz, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mohamad82bz updated MineableGems | Create and Customize Your Own Drops | 1.8.8 - 1.16.3 | with a new update entry:

1.4 | Oraxen Support!

8. Can you add execute commands when mine a gem ?

9. It already does, You can use "Console-Commands" to execute commands from console when a player gets a drop.
    To see an example, See Example#3 in the tutorial section.

10. I fell in love with your plug-in! Plugins that are highly configurable and have too much specifications are absolutely my favorite! Thank you!!!

11. Mohamad82bz updated MineableGems | Create and Customize Your Own Drops | 1.8.8 - 1.16.4 | with a new update entry:

1.5 | MMOItems Support, New Feature, Optimizations and Bug Fixes

12. Hope to add an option that the custom items will only drop when using specified items to destory it:)