Spigot MineableSpawners [1.13-1.14 silkspawners with extras] 2.0.8

Silk touch, change and give spawners

1. Any ETA to add this features i have commented?

2. hi, on 1.14.3 and when someone breaks a spawner it says like "zombie spawner" or whatever but once they place it it turns into a pig spawner :/ plz fix

3. fergydanny

Benefactor

regen your config, this likely happened if you changed the spawner display name in one of the early 2.0 versions

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thought I would give this a try on my Paper server. It seems to work but in the console I got an error when I gave my self a spawner and placed it.
    Here is the link to Pastebin of the error.

5. Helllo The minable spawners is loading correct but when i add the correct perm for mining the spawner it just gives me this huge error upon breaking it

Link: https://prnt.sc/ogb0ws

6. Like the idea of the plugin but i had to remove it again. players without permissions couldnt destroy any spawners anymore. i thought the "still break if not all permissions are met" would make it able.

Please make it so that without any permissions the spawners just get detroyed vanilla style (or add it as an option , to always break spawners and only drop to inv etc if they have the perm for it

7. Why have the jar in a zip file, there's only 1 jar file?

8. fergydanny

Benefactor

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have same issue here:
    >.... [10:57:07 ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockPlaceEvent to MineableSpawners v2.0.5
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.bukkit.entity.EntityType.§;§:BLAZE
    at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:238) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at org.bukkit.entity.EntityType.valueOf(EntityType.java:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at com.dnyferguson.mineablespawners.listeners.SpawnerPlaceListener.onSpawnerPlace(SpawnerPlaceListener.java:51) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor128.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:324) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:231) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1361) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:27) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:5) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1012) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1005) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:989) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:922) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-163]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

Can you add disable spesific spawner in certain world? So i just blacklist the nether_world but when my member tried to break Any kind of spawner (include blaze) it still can be break and give the error console.

10. is it possible to sell spawners through signs via essentials or no?

If not maybe you could implement it?
    Maybe something like below
    [MineableSpawners]
    Buy
    Enderman
    $750000

#111 Almostskater725, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  11. @fergydanny Players cannot mine Blaze spawners, getting inconsistent behavior

12. fergydanny

Benefactor

fergydanny updated MineableSpawners [1.13-1.14 silkspawners with extras] with a new update entry:

Add silk touch 2 support and fix exception

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Hey !

That would be cool of we could add an item name requierement instead of the Silk Touch enchant.
    For example, we can create a "Spawner pickaxe" who would mine spawners and make it very rare (since Silk Touch isn't that much a challnge o obtain)

14. @fergydanny Using 1.13.2, these permissions don't seem to be working .
    I'm op and manually added these permissions to me

I get the message "You need silk touch to mine this spawner!"

mineablespawners.break
    mineablespawners.nosilk

#115 Ergenta, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  15. Does this allow you to craft spawners with eggs and iron bars like SS did?

16. Hello in config is written:
    # Require silk touch 2 instead of 1. If you do this simply change the no-silktouch message to say silk touch 2 instead of 1.
    require-silktouch-2: true

Ok that sounds really good but where i can get silk touch 2?

17. fergydanny

Benefactor

Try using a permission system
    No
    You would have to get it from some other plugin such as essentials with unsafe enchantments turned on. Thats why its an option only for the people who needed it/already use silk touch 2

18. There's no check for the mineablespawners.nosilk permission within your plugin which is why it's not working

19. fergydanny

Benefactor

Shit you are right, I accidentally removed it when adding the silk touch 2 stuff, I will push out an update tonight to fix this, sorry

• Like Like x 1