Silk touch, change and give spawners

1. fergydanny

Benefactor

fergydanny submitted a new resource:

MineableSpawners` - A Silk Spawners like plugin for 1.13

Read more about this resource...

2. fergydanny

Benefactor

3. silkspawners (on github) does support, 1.13, right?

4. fergydanny

Benefactor

5. fergydanny

Benefactor

He had some dev builds, for me none worked.

6. You should submit PR

7. I just tested this on a test server and I was able to duplicate spawners with it. Just breaking them without silktouch (no permissions given) tells you that you must have silk touch to break it, but then drops a spawner down next to it.

Also couldn't get the give command to give me anything other than pig spawner.

Didn't see any errors.

8. fergydanny

Benefactor

Is the server 1.13? I can't reproduce either of those

9. Yea its just a test server on a local box

10. I could not replicate them either.

SUGGESTION: Would it be possible to have a permission to use this feature? I want to give this as a perk to player who reach say level 45 in Miner Jobs, but don't want to enable it to the entire server. I like the fact that you can't break a spawner unless you use the proper tool, would be cool to extend this feature to permission as well. As in you can't break the spawner unless you have the permission and the proper tool.
    Beside this the plugin works as advertized. Great job!

11. fergydanny

Benefactor

12. First off thank you for making this type of plugin for 1.13. Anyway, would be possible to add a config or permission to allow destroying spawners with a pickaxe without silk touch? I'm not sure why one of my players tried, but they did.

13. fergydanny

Benefactor

You mean it would drop the spawner without requiring silk touch? Or do you mean actually destroying the spawner and losing it?

#13 fergydanny, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  14. fergydanny

Benefactor

15. I meant destroying the spawner and losing it, like in the base game. Maybe if you could move the "You do not have silk touch" message to when the player starts mining as a warning to stop if they wanted to obtained the spawner.

16. Can you add a chance to drop a spawner?

17. fergydanny

Benefactor

fergydanny updated MineableSpawners [1.13 silk touch spawners with extras] with a new update entry:

Added config with options to disable perms

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. fergydanny

Benefactor

fergydanny updated MineableSpawners [1.13 silk touch spawners with extras] with a new update entry:

Added a permission to prevent users from changing spawner types with spawn eggs

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Hello!!

This might seem dumb, but I can't seem to get the delay to work on the spawners. This is the command I use; /spawner mob [delay] and I've tried to do 10m but it doesn't seem to work.

20. fergydanny

Benefactor

Hi, not sure what delay you are talking about? That would not be a command on this plugin