Spigot MineableSpawners [1.8-1.17+ SilkSpawners Alternative] 3.1.1

Silk touch, change and give spawners

1. fergydanny

Benefactor

what do you mean?

2. How can I see who puts spawner in the world?
    i need spawner list in the worlds.

3. fergydanny

Benefactor

this plugin does not keep track of who places what spawners

4. Can you add please ? İ have server lagg and i need spawner location.

5. Will this be updated for 1.14?

6. fergydanny

Benefactor

Have you tried it in 1.14?

7. I haven't no, I just didn't see anything listing that it would work in 1.14, and every other silk touch spawner plugin I've used doesn't work unless it's been updated. If yours doesn't require updating then that would be awesome! I'm just looking for a replacement plugin on my server for when we make the move to 1.14

8. Don't upgrade!!!! Sorry I did that mistake... 1.14.1 is so terribly laggy.... players are moving away

9. Well yeah, upgrading now to 1.14 is a terrible idea lol. No public server should be upgrading to 1.14 at all yet, the only reason to upgrade now is to test server development methods for 1.14, and plugins. Spigot is even advertising this on the main home page.

10. fergydanny

Benefactor

fergydanny updated MineableSpawners [1.13+ SilkSpawners with extras] with a new update entry:

Full recode (read me!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Please add parameters to configuration

# Whether to hide the entity within the spawner.
    hide-entity: false
    # Whether to hide the flame particles surrounding the spawner (will not hide the "flash" when mobs spawn).
    hide-particles: true

12. fergydanny

Benefactor

I don't see myself adding this. This plugin aims to be a way to get and place spawners, not change their behavior.
    I'll have a look later, thanks

13. fergydanny

Benefactor

14. How do I edit the files??

15. fergydanny

Benefactor

What do you mean? if you are talking about the plugin configuration it will generate a config.yml file in a folder of the same name in your /plugins folder. However if you mean the code, the source code is available at https://github.com/dnyferguson/MineableSpawners

16. ok my bad I didn't realize it created another folder

17. Hey @fergydanny , I'm noticing a small issue on my server. A player is reporting to me that he can duplicate a specific type of spawner. I wish I could give more information, but this is what he says, and the environment it is occurring in:
    Minecraft 1.14.2
    PaperSpigot-80

I don't know whether to report this to you, but it is an incompatibility with AdvancedEnchantments. AE refuses to mine the spawner, but will give you the mined spawner.

If you can do anything about it, awesome! If you can't and I just need to say "OI!" to the AE developer, that's fine as well. Thanks for your time!

18. fergydanny

Benefactor

I'll private message you a version with a higher event priority to see if that fixes it