Spigot MineBay | Player Auction Rooms ♣ 1.8 - 1.16 ♣ Multilanguage ♣ GUI-based ♣ Tax 4.2.2

Easy to use auction system - With player auction rooms!

1. MrLetsplay submitted a new resource:

[BETA] MineBay - Easy to use auction system

Read more about this resource...

2. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. It is a Shop plugin?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool, a plugin for Minecraft, which is like TeamSpeak

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

Update

6. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

Update

7. A few suggestions for this awesome idea!

• A way to show the lore of an item somewhere in the GUI for an item, before purchasing
    • A button to click in the GUI, that allows you to create a room, if you have permission.
    • Show how much it costs to buy a slot for the room, before purchasing.
    • Same with creating a room.
    • Shift-click the tax button to change increment by 10%
    • Don't spam chat when tax is changed, or slots are purchased
    • Config option to disable selling slots/rooms
    • Config option to change how much is returned on the sale of slots/rooms
    • Permission to allow colored names
    • More choices for room blocks/items, perhaps option to charge for custom blocks/items

Bug report! Clicking on an empty available slot within a room asks you to supply a price. This will sell air. Afterwards, you can no longer enter the room (NullPointerException), and after clicking, leaving the menu will cause the GUI item to drop.

Code (Text):
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at me.mrletsplay.minebay.SellItem.getSellItemStack(SellItem.java:52)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at me.mrletsplay.minebay.AuctionRoom.getMineBayInv(AuctionRoom.java:201)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at me.mrletsplay.minebay.Events.onInvClick(Events.java:119)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:499)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:484)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1877)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:747)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
    [22:14:42] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

#12 Ceroish, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  8. Nice! I'll be working on all of that once i get home (I'm still on vacation until Saturday). And that bug... yeah, i should have probably tested that.. I will fix that as well :D
    Anyway, thank you for your suggestions!

9. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

(Unfinished) Update

10. Is there any feature that allows you to set the maximum amount of items that a player can list at once?

11. The system for selling items is slot-based, meaning that the rooms have a certain amount of slots that can be occupied. Each player that is currently selling an item in that room uses one slot (No player can occupy two slots or more).
    As for the items a player can sell, there's a config option called "minebay.user-rooms.offers-per-slot". Each player can sell that many items in a room as a maximum.

(Maybe i'm gonna change some of this in the future, but right now, this is how it works.)

Hopefully i could help you with your question ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hmm, thanks very much for your answer.

The system that this plugin is using is maybe a bit too confusing to be easily communicate with my players. So I was planning to use this as a replacement for a standard auction house type plugin. It would be great if there was a feature (similar to being able to set how many rooms a user can create based on permissions) is it would be possible to config the amount of items they can sell at once via a permission.

*Edit*
    This is now being used on play.mc-drugs.com
    The feedback we have from our players so far is that having to close the menu and retype the command to change which room you're viewing is a bit annoying. Adding a back button on the gui of every room would be very useful.

#17 Spalw, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  13. This feature will most probably come with the next update :)

14. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

Update

15. MrLetsplay updated MineBay with a new update entry:

Update