Spigot MineBay | Player Auction Rooms ♣ 1.8 - 1.16 ♣ Multilanguage ♣ GUI-based ♣ Tax 4.2.2

Easy to use auction system - With player auction rooms!

1. Hiho
    I was making some tests, even in "buy item' screen it doesnt show the stats it show the same as "sell screen", so players cant see which is better Sword a stats pve+ or Sword a stats pvp+ cuz they cant see the stats. they can only see its a Sword a.

2. So i've tested this, but it seems to be working fine for me.
    What plugin are you using to "generate" these items?

3. mmoitems and divineitemsrpg

4. And it only displays the blank item or does it display the name of the item?

5. it displays the name. the problem is that it doesnt display the stats.
    You can see it from the image ive sent to show how it is and how it is being shown

6. Ah, i think i know what you mean
    When looking at the item inside a room it will indeed look something like this:
    [​IMG]
    (So no lore/description/stats)
    That's intended, since it could clutter up the screen and make it harder to point something like the price out (= it just looks cleaner without that)

But when you want to buy the item you get confronted with this confirmation GUI:
    [​IMG]
    And in there it displays the exact item you will get when you buy it

As i said, i only did that to make it easy to point something like the price or seller out at a glance and to not clutter the screen up with other information

It might be a little confusing to players as they might think they instantly buy something when they click on it, so i could add a text like "Click on the item to see more" (or something like that), though you are already able to do that yourself. (Lang file > minebay.gui.room.sold-item.lore)

• Like Like x 1
  7. And before i forget about that twice (if you didn't already find out): Yes you can add more room-perms, these are just the default ones

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah i got you.. i was just asking cuz as you know theres some plugins that adds gems, sockets, enchants but none of these are shown..
    so the buyer cant know what are the stats.
    Its easy to have 2 Diamond Sword but with different sockets/enchants/attributes.. and your plugin will show only the base one.. as you showed in your reply to me..

We cant see if one sword has gems on it or not, how many gem slots it has, or how many sockets even its attributes..

Sorry for keep talking about this, but i really think it would be a good thing to add..
    Your system is very simple and good, and i want to keep using but its hard when we cant (in game) see the items details before buying it..

9. So it doesn'tn even show the item stats in the "Confirm purchase" GUI?
    If so, do you get the correct item when buying it?

10. Hey, just downloaded the plugin today but so far I really enjoy it! Just seems to have a few issues - hopefully this information can help you out! I'm running a Spigot 1.12.2 server :)
    The first issue I'm having is that no matter how many items I have in a room it always says I have 1/5 or 1/9 no matter how many items I have in the room.
    Another issue I have is that when I do /minebay open and put the item in the slot it asks me to type in the price and each time I enter a price like "500" it keeps saying "Type in another price" although no matter what I enter it doesn't work. Doing /minebay sell (price) works fine for me though.
    The final issue I'm having is that I can buy more slots for my room without any issues but I can't add any items beyond 5 to my room. Despite having the slots to do so.
    Here's my config as well if that helps: https://hastebin.com/qeqegageji.swift
    Great plugin, and I hope these issues can be fixed up, thank you so much!

Attached Files:

#70 ericbarbwire, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  11. 1. That's because of the way the slot system works. It can be pretty confusing and i should probably think of a better way of doing it or at least make it more clear on the plugin's main page/inside the plugin.

The current slot system works like this:
    - Each room has a specific amount of slots (which the owner can in-/decrease in the settings gui)
    - Every slot allows for 1 player to sell 5 items (per default, it can be changed in the "minebay.user-rooms.offers-per-slot" config setting). This also means that every player will use another slot and can only sell 5 items at max (That's why you couldn't sell any more than that). I implemented this to prevent players from "spam-selling" items in one room, thus taking up all slots
    - The number displayed in the rooms gui thus actually represents the number of players selling in that room instead of the number of items sold in it
    (I hope that explains it somewhat more understandable)

2. I can't really explain the issue with the "Type in another price". It should work fine and the message should only appear when you type in something that isn't a number. I'll look into that though
    Edit: What chat plugin are you using? Could it be that the chat plugin (for the colored messages) you have actually changes the message instead of the format?

12. Code (Text):
    [22:20:03 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling MineBay v2.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: me/mrletsplay/minebay/AuctionRoom$1
            at me.mrletsplay.minebay.AuctionRoom.buildRoomGUI(AuctionRoom.java:105) ~[?:?]
            at me.mrletsplay.minebay.AuctionRoom.setDefaultSettings(AuctionRoom.java:527) ~[?:?]
            at me.mrletsplay.minebay.AuctionRooms.getNewAuctionRoom(AuctionRooms.java:49) ~[?:?]
            at me.mrletsplay.minebay.AuctionRooms.createAuctionRoom(AuctionRooms.java:25) ~[?:?]
            at me.mrletsplay.minebay.Main.onEnable(Main.java:51) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[JavaPlugin.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[JavaPluginLoader.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[SimplePluginManager.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.enable(PluginUtil.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.command.EnableCommand.execute(EnableCommand.java:127) ~[?:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommandHandler.onCommand(PlugManCommandHandler.java:95) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[PluginCommand.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:151) ~[SimpleCommandMap.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:688) ~[CraftServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:651) ~[CraftServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.aP(DedicatedServer.java:461) ~[DedicatedServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:424) ~[DedicatedServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) ~[MinecraftServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) ~[MinecraftServer.class:git-Akarin-"4fdc9f0"]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
    A little help?

13. MineBay does not yet work with the newest version of MrCore (which i assume is the case here). The next update will most likely add support for 1.13 as well, so it could take a while for it to be finished. I'm also currently on holiday, so i can only work on it when I'm back

14. Can you add support for multi-world plugins by adding a few more permission nodes?
    • minebay.open
    • minebay.buy
    • minebay.create

PermissionEX allows you to set per world permissions which we could disable buying or opening mine bay in creative worlds to prevent players from cheating.

And before I forget to ask how is updating to 1.13 coming?
    Thanks for your time MrLetsplay. :)

15. As for the permissions: Yes i can implement them in the next update, that's not a problem
    The 1.13 update will be coming at some point. I'm currently kind of working on another bigger project, which doesn't really speed up the process. It will take time considering how big of an update 1.13 is

16. I am sure it will be worth it in the end, keep up the good work :)

17. MrLetsplay updated MineBay | Player Auction Rooms ♣ Multilanguage ♣ GUI-based ♣ Tax with a new update entry:

3.0b

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. MrLetsplay updated MineBay | Player Auction Rooms ♣ Multilanguage ♣ GUI-based ♣ Tax with a new update entry:

3.0b

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. thanks for taking the time to update Minebay MrLetsplay, looking forward to getting my server updated :)

20. I actually forgot to implement the permissions and - when i noticed - couldn't anymore because i had to go somewhere. I'll probably add them some time tomorrow